FanFiction.Net
for The Reason to Believe

6/5/2023 c10 4Nevertoomany
This is a wonderful ending to this trilogy! I love seeing Dean as a mother hen, taking over for Sam when he’s gone. Awesome work!
5/12/2023 c10 EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester
Emily was quite the pill but I get it, separation anxiety off the charts. I am happy for Sam getting so e time out with this date, just as I am happy Dean could hold down the fort with Emily. I know Dean was trying to be understanding but he really needed to put his to it down and her did. Yes, he raised Sam and its a bit different with little girls, but a he finally planted out. He's the uncle and it was time for her to obey. I loved this story and thank you for letting us see Dean play with barbies and hangover girl cracked me up!
5/10/2023 c9 2Emma Winchester 424
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA And Dean thought he was going to get a "monster free" night! LOLZZZZ I love Emily so much, she lives totally rent free in my head. I love this story! I just want to cuddle her and let her know everything is going to be okay. Thank you for sharing your amazing stories with us, you are THE BEST!
5/6/2023 c9 tamilyn313
Loving this do much
5/6/2023 c9 4Nevertoomany
Dean and Emily are so cute together! And I’m glad Sam still went on his date, even though he was having doubts. I can’t wait to see how Dean handles bedtime in the next part!
5/6/2023 c8 Nevertoomany
I love seeing these three together! Poor Emily was having a rough go at things haha. Can’t wait to see where the next two parts go!
5/5/2023 c9 EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester
Emily is really pushing Uncle Deans buttons. Her Daddy is gonna be unhappy if he finds out. Tsk, tsk, acting like that. Cant wait to see how this plays out.
4/30/2023 c8 2Emma Winchester 424
Aw man you are spoiling us rotten and I am HERE FOR IT! Thank you for letting me write with you- I absolutely love it. Thank you for sharing Emily's world. This little peanut lives rent free in my mind. I love your writing, I love your characters, and I love how awesome and wonderful and talented and sweet and caring and funny and fantastic you are. Bravo sis 3
4/28/2023 c8 EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester
Oh boy, Emily is really being a pill but that's final line. Deans going to be pretty upset at what she just said. I hope Sam can straighten things out before he goes on this date. Love the story!
4/23/2023 c7 Emma Winchester 424
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY! Gah this is just too precious for words. Uncle De AND Emmy to the rescue! And I love Sam as a father, you write him so brilliantly. You write them all so brilliantly. You're brilliant.
3/22/2023 c7 4Nevertoomany
This was such a cute chapter! I love seeing Uncle Dean interact with Emily, they are the best together. Great work!
3/19/2023 c7 EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester
Super sweet and loved every word. Sam would be a fabulous father and Dean would be the most awesome uncle there ever was.
1/24/2023 c6 Nevertoomany
Love love love these two chapters! I love seeing the interactions between Sam and Dean, and how Emily perfectly reflects them. Great work!
1/24/2023 c4 Nevertoomany
I loved these two chapters so much! On my second read through, I realized how cool it is to compare the relationship Sam and Katie have to the relationship Sam had with John. John would’ve never let Sam ask so many personal questions, but Sam is much more open to answering Emily’s (whether or not his answers are truthful!). That really shows how much Sam’s childhood impacted him, and how he wants to make the change for his own kid. Great work!
1/21/2023 c6 2Emma Winchester 424
I love this so much! Dean and Sam still partnering together after all these years but in such a new way that neither of them ever expected to. I love how you write the family dynamics within- so comfortable and true to character yet so new and still real at the same time. You balance it all so flawlessly and elegantly. You are an absolute genius.

Also on a total non-sequitur note- I LOVE that Dean is getting to experience part of life in the weirdest way that he never saw coming...He's almost like the grandpa that gets to say to the offspring "You put me through it, now I'm watching you suffer and I have no rules and can do whatever I want hahahahahahahaha" and I am LIVING for it. :D 3
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »