FanFiction.Net
for The Reason to Believe

1/24 c6 4Nevertoomany
Love love love these two chapters! I love seeing the interactions between Sam and Dean, and how Emily perfectly reflects them. Great work!
1/24 c4 Nevertoomany
I loved these two chapters so much! On my second read through, I realized how cool it is to compare the relationship Sam and Katie have to the relationship Sam had with John. John would’ve never let Sam ask so many personal questions, but Sam is much more open to answering Emily’s (whether or not his answers are truthful!). That really shows how much Sam’s childhood impacted him, and how he wants to make the change for his own kid. Great work!
1/21 c6 2Emma Winchester 424
I love this so much! Dean and Sam still partnering together after all these years but in such a new way that neither of them ever expected to. I love how you write the family dynamics within- so comfortable and true to character yet so new and still real at the same time. You balance it all so flawlessly and elegantly. You are an absolute genius.

Also on a total non-sequitur note- I LOVE that Dean is getting to experience part of life in the weirdest way that he never saw coming...He's almost like the grandpa that gets to say to the offspring "You put me through it, now I'm watching you suffer and I have no rules and can do whatever I want hahahahahahahaha" and I am LIVING for it. :D 3
1/14 c6 EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester
Beautiful and so sweet!
1/14 c6 scootersmom
This is so sweet! I can just see Dean making that decision!
1/11 c5 Emma Winchester 424
AAAAAHHHHHHH i forgot how much I loved this story! Love the additional dialogue, just fantastic as always. Good ol' Uncle Dean- never change, man! LOL! This is so well written, right in character, and Emily is just so freaking adorable. THIS is the show we need now! Bravo as always, my darling friend!
1/9 c5 EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester
Lol! Love it, Dean is such a rotten little shit sometimes but he loves him and Emily, no doubt. Dunno about the sugar high though, Dean may be in over his head on that one.
11/30/2022 c3 scootersmom
I'm enjoying your stories so much! I look forward to reading the next chapter!
11/27/2022 c3 Trucklady53
Their relationship is so cute and just how I would imagine Sam would be if he ever had kids. I know that lots say that Dean would make a great dad but that is based on how he had to take care of Sam growing up. This isn't saying he wouldn't be if he had his own kids but I think because of how Dean took care of Sam that that would make Sam a very great dad.
11/21/2022 c2 Guest
What a great story! Please continue. You are an excellent writer.
11/2/2022 c2 Emma Winchester 424
Awww! Happy Halloween, Emmy! I love this story so much- it's the perfect blend of sweetness, humor, and angst. Absolutely love that Emily is the only person on the planet who can get away with calling Dean "Dee Dee". There are still so many precious moments to be had, and my heart aches for Sam as they now will all be bittersweet. But he's got the best baby in the world and the best brother in the world, and we're all rooting for him. And for YOU, because you are the best author in the world :)
11/1/2022 c1 Guest
Extremely beautiful! I also read the others you wrote about Sam and his daughter Em. I really like the idea!
11/1/2022 c2 4Nevertoomany
This was so so cute! I loved how Sam and Dean were both "saving" each other in different ways. The ending was perfect, even though it was a rough day for Sam, it still ended happy. Love this!
11/1/2022 c2 EmilyAnnMcGarrett-Winchester
Just found this and am so hooked, loving it and looking forward to more.
11/1/2022 c2 Trucklady53
What a sweet story. I think you nailed it on how Dean would be with his niece and how Sam would be the best daddy there ever was. It was a good kind of sad but touching, tear dropping, yet warm feeling kind of story.
19 Page 1 2 Next »