FanFiction.Net
for Everything for You

3h c1 Lesskarr Wolf
awesome fic :)
1/4 c1 Guest
Damn that was fascinating in a most twisted way
12/19/2022 c1 Vegdeg
Excellent original idea. Nice job.
12/18/2022 c1 Slytherin Potter
Scary what a person would do for the person/ people they love. Not only that wait until Harry finds out he can’t die and about his immortality because of Horcruxes.. every secret/ lie would come to light eventually. Still not a bad fic cute at first only to be horror-esque at the end.
12/6/2022 c1 Evangemil
I love the story. The ending I was only slightly disappointed that it was her dad and Ron. I was hoping the Dursley’s were finally being taken care of.
Other than my disappointment of the dursleys not dying I loved it. The lengths she went for Harry and he’s oblivious plus the fact she Is able to hide her murders so expertly. And I can’t stop laughing at the fact that she has ruined the Weasley family. Fred and George kicked out. Ron and Genny dead lol.
Anyways Thank you for writting
11/13/2022 c1 odonnellzoo99
I’m sure what to say about this. It is definitely thought provoking.
11/10/2022 c1 Tbone696
Great story! Loved ending so different the other stories.
11/1/2022 c1 DurzaWarlock
Nice fic, got really dark at the end. I enjoyed it.
10/29/2022 c1 Alf
Probably the darkest Daphne I’ve ever read. Love it though! :D
10/28/2022 c1 CarolWim
Great one shot. I didn't expect this. Most surprisingly.
10/21/2022 c1 7Wally991
I'm surprisingly okay with this
10/21/2022 c1 ImHateful
Loved it, My thoughts went from awe it's so adorable and cute to what the hell am I reading? But I did love it! Keep up the great work, I enjoyed Daphne and the plot, I'll be waiting for your other works, I hope you have a great and wonderful week and take care/stay safe!
10/21/2022 c1 Guest
Great
10/21/2022 c1 Echter Salbei
You're cruel to the characters. Not that it's a bad story per se, but very, very, very dark.
10/21/2022 c1 AbdulBasit
It went really dark in the end...

But, I still loved it.