FanFiction.Net

thx for the chapter
5/29 c64 For'Sleep 3rd
Author, are you alright?
5/2 c64 gamdori-bil
This is a great story and I can't wait to read more. Thank you for writing!
4/30 c64 SuperReader3000
Holy shot this story is great! Thanks for writing!
4/22 c3 Horkiou
I would love to read the different Tayler the one in worm as it own fanfic
3/15 c64 PasiveNox
Great chapter wonderful wonderful
3/7 c46 3Detsella Morningdew
This is the best plot twist ever
3/7 c43 Detsella Morningdew
I laughed out loud.

Seriously, I've seen fanfic authors apologize with excuses nearly as horrific as that one as if they actually needed to apologize for close family dying, a hurricane destroying their house, or similar. (I don't remember the specifics.)
3/7 c42 Detsella Morningdew
Powers are cute to me. I just want to hug, them, no matter how stupid or impossible that is.
3/7 c33 Detsella Morningdew
I think the reason the Hippocratic Oath is so wide in scope is for the same reasons the Geneva Convention happened - doctors/healers/whatever see some pretty nasty stuff on a daily basis that can numb them to a lot of crazy stuff. Ask them to hurt? Well, they certainly know some effective ways. And are already hardened to any potential trauma.

Now, in the right situation, I'd always say that the Hippocratic Oath should be broken. But in a vaguely functioning society, leaving combat to others is just a good idea to avoid more horrors than necessary.

(And also, medics being designated noncombatants does save them often. Though I think they should be armed in case the enemy disagrees.)
3/7 c63 PasiveNox
Great chapter wonderful also lol that end
2/24 c63 scyfly
hopefully taylor will get access to more powers. low key messing around on cyberpunk is fun but it will get old soon
2/23 c64 Vearn
Great new chapter, the plot thickens and a little slice of Brockton. Hope your January was somewhat restful. Thank you for continuing and sharing your stories, it's always a Good day when I see the next chapter. I love the intertwining of her/their viewpoints on the inside and outside the loop
2/23 c58 scyfly
ppl mine landfills for metals and that is still cheaper than astroid mining?
2/23 c57 scyfly
that arasaka took(stole) her modified monowire really shows just what her position is. yeah no doubt they set this while thing up.

you know i can respect a good kidnapping but the way you rail roaded her is just annoying. does anything matter anymore when you can suddenly decide you want things different and force it to happen
1,149 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »