FanFiction.Net
for GrimmFall: Lost to None

12/25/2022 c3 108Lord Maximus
Nice work and Merry Christmas.
12/25/2022 c3 1800009trumbullps.net
Alright file mentioned the Halo Species great. Is the Forerunner in the GrimmFall-verse? Anyway keep it up and Merry Christmas.
12/21/2022 c2 9GREAT CELESTIAL-DRAGON
Oh I remember the characters from the 2003 series, so then that means the federation ever existed in this timeline and part of the Union, only for th egeneral to be rogue and possibly a nutcase for wanting to blow up entire planets. Wonder if he is familiar with deuce/Obsidian.

I can imagine cayde in the future meets kiva and give her the knowledge knowing his past self wouldn’t believe her at first, causing a temperol paradox. But also perhaps if he had met Ven (from the Grimmfall Acceleracers)

The mention of the breeder brothers is a nice one, imagine if they met the Megas crew, that be hilarious!

A good call for only taking the original, can’t let the Glorft know they’ve been building a second. But wonder where they would hide it until they can finally arrive the 31st century.

Look forward to the next chapter and wish you happy holidays.
12/21/2022 c1 GREAT CELESTIAL-DRAGON
Just found the story and looks good, so with bounty hunters in GF earth’s moon, wonder hw the moonites and Tzu Lan put u with them.

Was curious if Marvin the Martian or his race be mentioned as they could be some reference of the original race or perhaps evolved humans like the moonnites.

Vulkanus? Oh this be interesting.
12/7/2022 c2 nightmaster000
Ohh excellent your latest GrimmFall fic is out! :) I quite enjoyed GrimmFall Beyond Light and i'm eager to see how this latest addition to the GrimmFall verse plays out.

So far off to a very interesting and strong start with Kiva seeing a chance to change her own future a little bit for the better. And while a strong believer in Kiva being from A future among many possible others, rather than THE future this is a certainly a plot that has my attention.

Also really cool to learn that Cayde is still alive and kicking Glorft butt in Kiva era/timeline. Plus loved the angle you approached with the Utrom and the Kraang very good adaptation of the TMNT aliens, quite liked that touch.
12/4/2022 c2 108Lord Maximus
Nice work. Can’t wait to see more.
12/1/2022 c2 2merendinoemiliano
Interesting, wonder about next fights and who will join the Megas trio
11/30/2022 c2 1800009trumbullps.net
Utroms/Kraang mixed between TMNT 2003 and 2012. Keep up with the great work.
11/16/2022 c1 Guest
Coop: Hey, Kiva, want to play Grrkek Kills Lurps with me?

Grrkek: Please. Kill me.

Kiva: Not now Coop, I have a mission to attend.

Grrkek: I'll never blow up another planet, I'll even go straight! This is HELL!
11/17/2022 c1 merendinoemiliano
Brief but interesting
11/16/2022 c1 1800009trumbullps.net
Another new time skip story great. Keep up with the good work.
26 « Prev Page 1 2