FanFiction.Net
for Argus Magus - case Atlas

4/26/2023 c2 kyurega
This is mostly a minor nitpick than any real criticism, but in the canonical timeline, Torchwick breaks off from Spider 3-5 years prior to canon. Currently, this story is taking place about 1.5 years prior to canon. Based on what’s been said about Rin’s time in Remnant, Torchwick probably would’ve left Spider prior to Rin joining, and if not, she would’ve joined maybe a short time prior to Torchwick defecting. Obviously, creative liberties are taken and it’s not a huge problem. At worst, this heavily compresses the timeline of Neopolitan’s character, and for all I know, she doesn’t even appear in this story.
4/25/2023 c24 end5
4/25/2023 c24 2Frank-K-L
This was interesting.
4/21/2023 c22 1NovaOfBeginning
This is really well written and interesting! And I think I know who you are talking about. Considering it from first glance, the obvious conclusion most fate fans would come to is Angra Mainyu, but "black mud of a broken doll", "person abandoned by the gods", and "she was no exception", tell me everything I need to know.

Possible Spoiler!: I am a hardcore Prisma Illya fan, in fact it is what got me into the fate franchise, so I would be disappointed in myself if I didn't recognize one of the most important characters in the Prisma Illya movie, The Nameless Girl. I can't imagine it being anyone other than, Pandora.
4/21/2023 c22 2Frank-K-L
This is fascinating.
4/21/2023 c22 Mario Hernandez III
so is the Culprit Angry Mango?
4/21/2023 c22 end5
That was a good chapter goodluck with the rest of the arc.
4/19/2023 c21 end5
4/18/2023 c20 Frank-K-L
Thank you for the chapter.
4/17/2023 c20 end5
4/12/2023 c19 end5
That was good chapter.
4/12/2023 c19 Frank-K-L
Did not expect Tyrian to make an appearance. I wonder what's the connection between Emilia and Salem...
4/11/2023 c18 end5
4/11/2023 c18 f.rahman1302
Emilia-tan?
4/11/2023 c18 Frank-K-L
That was interesting.

I hope you get well soon.
88 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »