FanFiction.Net
for Argus Magus - case Atlas

3/10/2023 c10 Dasgun
0j
3/10/2023 c10 Z.L.C. genesmith
I sure as hell hope you plan to have Rin tell Weiss what's really going on ASAP in the next chapter, cause I don't see her keeping that info to herself, not when it'll mean that Weiss is hating on the wrong culprits, who in this case are currently victims of identity fraud!
3/10/2023 c10 Amatsumi
That NP Is from Prisma Ilya right?
3/10/2023 c10 2VGBlackwing
Like why? Why the need to add NP in this doesn't make sense
3/10/2023 c10 NICK HURR
10/10 bs.
3/10/2023 c10 2Frank-K-L
Wow, I did not expect any mind control or a Noble Phantasm. Poor Winter and Weiss.
3/10/2023 c9 ALTER-BOT
Yep im i out from this fic..
3/10/2023 c10 ALTER-BOT
What is this Angsty much?
3/6/2023 c9 Franklen165
Long auburn hair with silver and golden eyes. That is a dead giveaway for a sword enthusiast.
3/6/2023 c9 3Gadget boy
You REALLY love leaving us readers in suspense now don't you? Anyways, fantastic job in raising up the tension and portraying the other characters' interaction with Rin. I hope the next chapter comes quickly because I can hardly contain the excitement!
3/6/2023 c9 end5
That was a good chapter.
3/6/2023 c9 2Frank-K-L
Wow, things are getting really interesting; first the possible death of Ironwood, and now the bombing of the Schnee gala.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
3/6/2023 c1 Nitesabes
hhmmm hypnosis? possession of some kind? If its a dead apostle or some sort of phantasmal everything is fucked.

Thanks for the update, what a shame Rin did not get to meet Weiss.
3/6/2023 c9 Guest
Rin knows Bajiquan right?
3/4/2023 c8 Mugen-Muse
Well, someone apparently got what they wanted. Even if Ironwood survived, the fact remains that the council will probably try to do what he hoped to prevent. Speaking of councils, I guess the meeting of the two councils won't be happening now. Looks like Lionheart gets to avoid explaining himself. Though there is also Jacques and Sleet to consider too. Unfortunately, the White Fang mask means that a lot of people are going to be predictable and lazy about looking into things.
88 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »