FanFiction.Net

Nicely done, thank you
5/16/2023 c1 Guest
Cute
3/31/2023 c1 4GinnyPotter6891
Very cute one-shot! Don't know how I missed your posting this, but I'm glad to see you haven't given up writing fanfiction.
2/1/2023 c1 2A.S.-sama
Nice ;]
12/31/2022 c1 Guest
Amazing! I really enjoyed this!
12/19/2022 c1 MissKnowItAll
Perfect. Just Perfect. I have no other words.
12/6/2022 c1 lojosmom
Welcome back! I was thrilled when I found this. There is something special about the way you write Hinny stories that I always enjoy.
12/2/2022 c1 caro
ESTO MERECE UN CAPITULO 2
12/4/2022 c1 3mdauben
A lovely little reunion fic! I'm sure Ginny would be upset with Harry after everything that happened, but she was still worried about him. Thanks for sharing!
11/30/2022 c1 PunksterNL
Don't quite get why both Ginny and Pomfrey are basically mean and uncaring towards him, treating him with disregard for his state of mind and injuries.
Ginny purposefully makes him laugh and then scolds him for doing so. Which is a bit wtf.
Pomfrey should be aware of what's happened and still manages to ask him what 'he's gotten himself into'? Also very wtf.
There's a line between fiery and assertive, and violent and abusive, and I fear this one is on the wrong side. Which I say within the context of counting many of your stories among my favourites.
Just an opinion though.
Cheers!
11/26/2022 c1 scrappy8
great job
11/26/2022 c1 Aurorofthelight
Really enjoyed this one! Very light hearted! Ginny is definitely one red head you
don't want to mess with! Good to see a new one from you, Fencer! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
11/26/2022 c1 Guest
Super cute
11/28/2022 c1 cameron1812
A little glimpse into that night from a wonderful perspectiveLoved this, thank you!
11/27/2022 c1 149pottermum
Great to see you posting again
21 Page 1 2 Next »