FanFiction.Net
for Life Goes On

11/27/2022 c1 149pottermum
Great to see you posting again
11/27/2022 c1 1TR13 Reader
This was really good, but a little all over the place. it started off really serious and then the middle is all light-hearted banter and the end is back to more serious before ending kind of abruptly. like I kind of felt like it needed at least a chapter 2. again it was really good, just a bit inconsistent with how the characters are feeling I guess
11/27/2022 c1 pix25
Love it
11/26/2022 c1 1LadyKitai
This was really in character I think. I hope you add on to it in some way, but it’s perfect the way it is too!
11/26/2022 c1 wiebenor
don't know if this is a one-shot, or if it's the start of an actual story, but either way, this chapter is a very good chapter although it does end on a bit of a cliffhanger in my opinion... I mean, what happens after the shower, does he end up getting more than a glimpse of that which he saw, or not, and why does kreacher need to keep them from being disturbed? I mean, they ARE just sleeping, RIGHT? It would be nice to continue the story, if it's not a one-shot, in the same vein as this chapter too, where since he's been taking care of everyone else, she now takes care of him, to the extreme, sometimes, even...

either way, it's a good story so far, and I think we need more semi-bossy Ginny, because, I mean, she definitely NEEDS him to survive, least her life be meaningless, in her eyes, and what better way than to be his bossy nursemaid for a while?
11/26/2022 c1 Mewpagano
hahaha ginny is awesome!
11/26/2022 c1 11Herne-of-the-lantern
Nice little story. It's good to here from you again.
If you don't right before then, hope you have a Merry Christmas.
22 « Prev Page 1 2