FanFiction.Net
for Konoha's Duracell Bunnies

4/14/2023 c2 ARFitS
Your main is Paul? My uncle's main is Paul, mine's Hwoarang...
4/10/2023 c5 AlphaWolf02
Wholesome. Wonder if there will be more
3/13/2023 c5 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
3/13/2023 c5 Allen Dragneel
Thanks for the chapter.
This story is interesting.
3/13/2023 c5 3OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
"Hy is," Ken smiled.

*He

"And with Minato-sama coming from a strictly civilian background and Kushina-kun moving to Konoha from aboard, it appeared Naru-kun remained destined to be alone."

*abroad

Daichi and Naru's visit to Ichiraku Ramen turned into the most adorable, cute and wonderful fluff fest I've had the pleasure of reading.

Not surprising Naru prefer Ito Junko's home cooking over Ramen, since she got to experience home-cooking food first before Ramen in this AU, which means she wouldn't have the same reverence for Ramen that Naruto had in canon.

The Ito Clan adopting Naru as their own is the most heartwarming event to take place in the story so far.

Everything changes for the series of events to take place in this alternate reality of Naruto, with Ito Daichi and Uzumaki Naruko at the forefront.
3/13/2023 c4 OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
Naru is a menace with the Kage Bunshin, but add Ichi into the mix, who can also use the Kage Bunshin for as long as Naru thanks to his high Chakra reserves, you get double the trouble.

Hahaha! Ichi's bad sense of direction will be a problem in the future if he doesn't eliminate as a weakness.

I can't even argue, since those are cliches that are more prevalent in Naruto FanFiction and I've read my fair share of those.
3/13/2023 c3 OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
"Just like Kushina-san. I gave their lives for you because you're their little girl.

*They gave

This is so adorable. The interactions between Ichi and Naruko is just so wonderful.

And the way Ichi's Mom treats Naru is cute as well.

These 2 are Konoha's Duracell Bunnies.
3/7/2023 c1 8Lightning Ash
Ignore the big baby Demi-God. Kid's getting bare defensive because I criticised his favourite story that has no heart or soul put into it and decided to call me out in the guy's reviews, so I responded to the kid.

Lol. Why are you crying like a little bitch, bro? It's called constructive criticism. I'd highly recommend checking the rules first before crying. "Respect the reviewers. Not all reviews will strictly praise the work. If someone rightfully criticizes a portion of the writing, take it as a compliment that the reviewer has opted to spend his/her valuable time to help improve your writing."

You're getting all defensive for the author's sake is just sad, bro. The fact other reviewers have criticised the story tells me the author's obviously done something wrong despite you wearing blinkers, big man.

This review from Itasuki on chapter 52: "Thé main character need to be more involved in his own reality so far after 50 chapters all of it can almost be considered training montage after training montage but still no payoff in view.
He has no real interaction no real friends no real goal no real dream. He is cynical about other and their ideology but offer nothing himself.
All he care about is being low key but F that it is becoming super teidious. Having a supper at Ichiraku and a few words with naruto wouldn't have destroyed the world just put more soul and humanity in this fic that is clearly lacking in it."

"So far their are very few characters and most of theim seems to be cardboard… hoke is this hyuga guy and the other is this uchiha girl. They don't eat together don't speak don't joke don't anything.
His sensei is this elite jounin and that's about it."

"Training montage is cool and all but there need to be a payoff at some point. As well as an increase in interactions with other and the world otherwise there is no point in story telling at all." Plenty of wrong with the story whether you cry about it or not.
3/7/2023 c1 DemiGod96
Wow! Got abused in PM by the author for criticizing his work!

Damn, didn't know that some people have fragile egos of a 6 year old girl.

Sorry, this is the best fic ever! Happy?
3/7/2023 c1 ARFitS
Duracell Bunnies!
3/7/2023 c1 DemiGod96
Wow. This guy shitted on all the cliches and proceeded to write a cliche himself. Why even bother to write about 'helping naruto characters who were in darkness' when their personalities were shaped by the darkness and they all ended happy.
Pure shit fanfic.
3/6/2023 c2 5DG2
Hm, starting to seem like a fix it crack fic. Anytime sonic is mentioned...
3/6/2023 c1 DG2
A bit hard to read, though its rather interesting
1/29/2023 c3 Xenozip
The fanfics that annoy me are the ones where naruto has a mask, but behind it is an attitude basically identical to canon sasuke, but then has that naruto hate that sasuke for being dark and edgy, to cover this terrible storytelling and characterization the author will basically exaggerate beyond all belief sasuke's worst parts to make him seem even worse than that naruto, like when they have him walk up to zabuza and demand his sword and stuff like that, if you want to write a dark edgy asshole, just write about sasuke for fuck sake.
1/29/2023 c3 23WilsorBR
I love cute and warm stories like this one! And you're right; Edgy Naruto has nothing on Bubbly Naruto!
Also, the forehead to forehead scene reminded me a lot of Spirited Away! Loved that scene!
22 Page 1 2 Next »