FanFiction.Net
for Konoha's Duracell Bunnies

11/30/2022 c2 Guest
This is unbelievable kawaii. How anyone look at naru and think she is a youkai is unthinkable? Will she learn fuuin and use combat fuuin? Will naru be a fuuin master?
11/30/2022 c2 3OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
Yes. Naruto is definitely is a series that has sympathetic stories that pull at your heartstrings.

Daichi is a ball of fun and sunshine, especially when it comes to his loved ones.

The idea of him being buddies with Gai and Lee is awesome, as oddballs have to stick together. I'm curious on what you have in store for Sakura, considering Daichi's desire to form a friendship with the pinkette.

"I resolved myself to protect everyone's favourites the second I realized kami-sama was rewarding me the lifetime opportunity of living in Naruto with near infinite stamina and a superior knowledge of jutsu. (Orochimaru would turn green with envy if he ever learnt how much knowledge I had stored away in my brain. He might even try to take over my body. Shivers.)"

This right here is what makes reading this story a thousand times more worth it. Near infinite stamina and a superior knowledge of Jutsu implies that Daichi can become a Master of All Trades, Jack of None Shinobi, which is very bad news for Daichi's enemies.
11/27/2022 c1 12DemonGokuto
chakra is yellow in the manga, everyone has special chakra colours. KCM is yellow because Naruto's chakra is yellow and its the same reason Sasuke's susanoo is purple. his chakra is purple
11/27/2022 c1 DemonGokuto
aint no way. man's a roadman in Naruto, naah i acc wanna read icl
11/27/2022 c1 Peacemaren
It doesn't... really HAVE to start just a one-shot... right...? :p

I don't know, I just think this style of MC has a lot of potential for fun. Hamming it up with Gai and Lee, being a dork with the other kids, completely wrecking unsuspecting enemies, and having cute moments with Naru sounds like all things I would love to read. Great work so far. :)
11/27/2022 c1 1Scatman SSJohn EX
I do hope this gets continued. Your story so far is well written and definitely needs to be expanded on.

Plus more Ito x Naru is definitely something i want to see.
11/27/2022 c1 3OmniIBIBUltraInstinctGodzilla
Awww! This is so adorable and cute.

Ito Daichi has got to be one of the most sunny personalities that is an OC, in a good way.

And the instant chemistry with Naru, daaaw!

Calling Ito Daichi a Duracell Bunny is fitting considering he's a natural speedster that can probably even put Maito Gai and Rock Lee to shame.

The moment Ito said Saitama style training, I was sold with this story.

I hope there will be a second chapter, but if not, this was a very cool and positive one-shot of a Naruto fanfic.
22 « Prev Page 1 2