FanFiction.Net
for Two Unbowed Crows

3/16 c18 2wsbenge
Dangerous time of life, being 13 in a partially supervised boarding school. Lots of hormones, young and stupid. Carrying around high powered weapons partially controlled by emotion.
3/16 c17 wsbenge
Well, Draco is in serious future trouble ... has no idea. Sirius Black has no physical way to prove his innocence. I would have thought Peter would have been a more powerful life force culling, but time will tell. Maybe they need more large spiders. Your story is really heating up.
3/12 c30 Sons of death
More please more.
3/11 c17 Guest
Please don't cancell this fanfic, it is too good!
My only wish is to see Daphne to go completly into dark side
3/9 c24 2ch4
The writing and narrative flow of your story are both equally beautiful. Story-wise, it's unique in a way that I've never seen before. I look forward to seeing where you plan on going with this :)
3/3 c6 Guest
I like the way you kept Harry out of the end-of-year stupidity of the first book. Hopefully, Daphne will keep him out of more stupidity as the years go on.

But what the hell is Bombarda? That's not a HP spell. Yet, I see it all over really bad HP fanfics. I hope it's not like that runes crap that most of the fandom has allowed to infect their stories.

I'm not so sure about this blood magic stuff, though.

The story could benefit from a beta with strong English skills. Some of the sentences make me cross-eyed. (well, not really)
2/28 c30 Dreous44
Interesting story.
2/27 c30 Kyuubinokitsune1995
Can’t wait for the next chapter! I am morbidly fascinated with this story normally, I don’t read dark stories, but I love this one it has me intrigued
2/27 c30 BMS
Awesome!
Great displays of magic by Harry and Dapne. Each fitting to the house the caster belongs. Though if Harry had killed his dragon they'd of had their lung when he claimed the carcus. Guess you didn't want to be cliche.
2/27 c30 9zugrian
Another great chapter- although I kinda wish we had seen how Daphne had threatened Parvati.

I liked how the ways Harry & Daphne dealt with the dragon showed the differences in their personalities as well as the way they use magic- Harry is more power, Daphne is finesse.

Keep up the great work! :)
2/26 c30 The Neko Enthusiast
Amazing as always. Yule approaches.. I can't wait!
2/26 c30 Mikeblade
bagman does not even know what animal rights even means or is it's a muggle thing after all
2/26 c30 Hank1967
'White as snow'? Did Daphne give Parvati leprosy? Or was it some sort of Disney princess type joke? That needs to be expanded upon... Excellent chapter! Enjoyed seeing how Harry and Daphne managed to win their tasks. You would think people would realize not to mess with someone who looks forward to taking on a Hungarian Horntail... Daphne's a scary little girl, who is joined at the hip with her Harry. You mess with either of them at your own risk. Looking forward to more mayhem with those two! Update soon please!
2/26 c30 Cipher301
Lol harry and daph are about to catch bodies
2/26 c30 DarkRavie