FanFiction.Net

12/13/2022 c1 2A10riddick
Great start!
12/12/2022 c3 BMS
A good one.
I'm thinking Harry will be the #1 suspect when the map goes missing.
Funny bit with Hermione getting a cold from Harry's spell.
12/12/2022 c3 9CaskettFan5
This chapter makes Daphne into a more sympathetic character. She's not the most social and her home life is not the same as Harry's but it's also not good. This is starting to look like two damaged characters teaming up to take on the world. I like it.
12/12/2022 c3 1VincentFS
Mary Sue Daphne. Dead-brained dialogue. Not a good mix.
12/12/2022 c3 2ThetaGraphics
I’m getting ‘Wednesday Addams’ vibes from this Daphne. lol Great story so far, looking forward to the next chapter!
12/12/2022 c3 23vlad the inhaler
Another strong chapter. Nice to see a story where the twins are set up as antagonists to Harry, especially as that's not their intention at all. Looking forward to how they deal with the map situation, and in a way that doesn't bring twin's suspicion down on them.
12/5/2022 c2 The Neko Enthusiast
Loving it so far. POV switches between Harry and Daphne are a nice addition
12/5/2022 c2 9CaskettFan5
The explanation about life power and magic power was intriguing. This version of Daphne is quirky and I'm (so far) not sure Harry should be so trusting. I do like the questions he was asking himself, there should have been more of that in canon. Harry thinking there was nobody living for "miles" is weird. There are plenty of live students in the castle.
12/5/2022 c2 2lostxinxthexdarkness
Absolutely phenomenal fic so far, I’m looking forward to reading how things will be playing out. Very interesting.
12/5/2022 c2 Moderntimes 101
So Harry's bed is partially drenched in blood. But I've got a feeling no-one will somehow take notice. We know from Canon that Dumbledore is taking a keen interest in Harry during the Christmas break, setting up a test for him with the Mirror of Erised. If He's oblivious what's going on it can't last forever.
12/5/2022 c1 Moderntimes 101
Animagi is plural form to Animagus. Hope to see it edited soon, your own word is basically an eyesore. Interesting start, will read more very soon, you're usually reliable at updates.
12/5/2022 c2 Romedov
Blood magic is a very interesting concept and your vision of it in particular. I haven't read many fics that go into blood magic in depth so to speak, and I already anticipate a lot of information on the subject here. This Daphne vaguely reminds me of the Daphne from Birds and Monsters so far. She seems just as devious and maybe ruthless. It's too early to say something about Harry. As for using your own pain as the means for the blood magic... I don't know what is more disturbing: the prospect of them using the Cruciatus curse on themselves and each other for that, or the fact that I actually WANT to read it happen. In conclusion, thanks for the update; I enjoyed it a lot!
12/5/2022 c2 BMS
Daphne is a bit spooky, isn't she?
I'd be just as curious as Harry though. Both about her and the magic.
12/4/2022 c1 SleepDeprivedRaven
Great chapter, cannot wait for more! :D
11/29/2022 c1 Sageofchaos