FanFiction.Net
for Two Unbowed Crows

12/19/2022 c4 BMS
Great bonding scene between Harry and Daphne.
The end was unexpected even with their being friends now.
12/19/2022 c4 23vlad the inhaler
Nice, I like thay you're taking this into a public friendship: big development for Daphne's character.
12/19/2022 c4 1TheBeyn
The beginning of the troubles.
Very nice chapter.
12/15/2022 c3 Slytherin Potter
Whoaaa Harry already allowing your inner Marauder to come out to play and not wasting no time in waiting in getting the Marauder’s Map! This is a welcome change never seen a story where Harry plans on stealing the Map instead of just getting it naturally. Looking forward to the plan!
12/14/2022 c1 Slytherin Potter
Nice start already liking what I seen with the curious Harry from 1st year. A well adept 1st year Daphne with plenty of knowledge to date the curiosity of a young Harry.
12/13/2022 c3 lydie
Oh this story is great, I can't wait to see how will they steal the map! Please update soon!
12/13/2022 c3 2lostxinxthexdarkness
Great chapter, keep up the good work!
12/13/2022 c3 5cg037
A great update, keep up the good work.
12/13/2022 c1 2A10riddick
Great start!
12/12/2022 c3 BMS
A good one.
I'm thinking Harry will be the #1 suspect when the map goes missing.
Funny bit with Hermione getting a cold from Harry's spell.
12/12/2022 c3 9CaskettFan5
This chapter makes Daphne into a more sympathetic character. She's not the most social and her home life is not the same as Harry's but it's also not good. This is starting to look like two damaged characters teaming up to take on the world. I like it.
12/12/2022 c3 1VincentFS
Mary Sue Daphne. Dead-brained dialogue. Not a good mix.
12/12/2022 c3 2ThetaGraphics
I’m getting ‘Wednesday Addams’ vibes from this Daphne. lol Great story so far, looking forward to the next chapter!
12/12/2022 c3 23vlad the inhaler
Another strong chapter. Nice to see a story where the twins are set up as antagonists to Harry, especially as that's not their intention at all. Looking forward to how they deal with the map situation, and in a way that doesn't bring twin's suspicion down on them.
12/5/2022 c2 The Neko Enthusiast