FanFiction.Net
for Two Unbowed Crows

1/23 c13 WildOnionTops
If the demon destroyed the horcruxes, why is the diary a horctux?
1/21 c28 DarkRavie
1/18 c28 BMS
Awesome!
Loved that they refused to be cowed by anyone even Dumbledore over what they did.
1/17 c28 The Neko Enthusiast
Can't wait for their final confrontation with Dumbledore. truths will be laid bare.
1/16 c28 4Infernalwolf1
love it
1/16 c28 Surion1243
Awesome chapter!
1/16 c28 2Vernon Dursley
Ooooo this one has me so excited for what’s to come in the Tournament, as well as the school’s reaction to Harry and Daphne being Champions! I love how attracted Harry was to Daphne when she was arguing with Dumbledore and the other Headmasters and Champions, lol. I look forward to the next update!
1/15 c28 Hank1967
Enjoying your twist on the Goblet of Fire! Loved it when Harry and Daphne said that yes, they had entered their names. That was too cool. I like seeing them seize their future on their own. Much better than canon Harry who never took charge of anything pretty much. Just marched to his death on the words of a delusional old coot... Also like how Harry and Daphne buttress each other in times of difficulty. Very well done! Update soon please! Can't wait to see what's next!
1/15 c28 Anee-1
I'm glad they confronted Dumbles about how their reputation has been destroyed because of him, I note he had no response to that, he truly did just expect them to keep sacrificing themselves in every single way for everyone else. What about their happiness? What about not behind ridiculed by everyone else who are just less than them? I just want to shake the old man and force him to say that's what he expects from them. Sacrifice everything for people who don't deserve it. I want him to justify that. And I know you're sick of me repeating myself, but I'm afraid I can't keep these though to myself. Take it as merit that the events anger me so.

When Snape brought up the confundus again, I really fear for him. Well, I hope he suffers to be more specific.

Their actions to enter the tournament and motivation makes perfect sense. And the pacing is going well. Can't wait to see how the school and everyone else reacts next chapter, that's going to be very interesting. Are you going to include the Imperio lesson? I can see thar going very, very badly for someone who dares to reference the Sirius incident when they throw it off.

I know you're not going to answer this, but the thought that the truth about Sirius and what they said happened never being corrected to the world infuriates me beyond belief. I hope the truth is revealed one day.
1/15 c28 2uchiha cat
now it's just a matter of seeing whether or not the other champions even survive the tournament. I have to admit I never even considered both of them being entered together though in hindsight I really should have. It will make the second task somewhat interesting considering I doubt Daphne cares about anyone at all aside from harry, though I guess maybe Astoria slightly. I also feel like I should already feel bad for what the poor dragons are going to have to suffer through. all in all an amazing chapter and seeing the teachers all attacking each other was rather entertaining. Daphne and Harry made there point very clear to Dumbledore and honestly, I can see their point of view since Dumbledore did basically force them to become a laughingstock when they were previously the top of the food chain. If it wasn't for the fact that they tricked the Goblet into choosing them both I am not even sure how much the staff would have cared since the foreign schools are fine with what they see as a "weak" opponent. Dumbledore speaks of them acting childishly but they just succeeded in doing something that a lot of people were implied to have tried to do, the weasley twins being the most obvious. For Draco's health though I hope he is smart enough not to try the pins lol. As always I look forward to reading the next chapter.
1/12 c20 mistbornlax
Hey,

I've enjoyed the story so far - especially since the adults are at least half-way competent.

But your Dumbledore? He's evil I tell you! Eating a steak well done and without any side-dishes? Barbarian! Evil!

Seriously, a steak is something you eat either medium or even medium-rare...people who eat it well done should rather eat pork or something like that, because good steak is wasted on them! Hell, they can eat the sole of an old leather boot, that's also "well done" :D

Have a nice weekend ;)
1/2 c27 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Glad to see that Daphne didn't kill Pansy and Draco... At least, yet. Rather like your Harry's take on the Triwizard Tournament. Of course, your Harry is more prepared than canon Harry. Looking forward to seeing what him and Daphne do about this... And they have to, since Jr. is in Azkaban. Update soon please! Can't wait to see what's next!
1/2 c27 Hxartlxss
tftc!
1/2 c27 2Vernon Dursley
Nice chapter, really looking forward to the Triwizard Tournament starting, and everything else you have in store!
1/1 c27 The Neko Enthusiast
The contention stirs with ideology. Can't wait for more
459 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »