FanFiction.Net
for Scheduled for Friday

1/29/2023 c17 20Maplestyle
This chapter was so light hearted compared to last! Also fuck Lauren for not being interested in his life.
1/29/2023 c17 MarielCullen
Finally have time to review. And I love this long never ending day Bella's having. Her dad's birthday and a semi-dat with Edward? Yes and please!
And his gramps totally saw the chemistry between them. I hope Edward doesn't take to long to see what's in front of him a.k.a. the best thing in his short life.
Thanks for updating!
1/29/2023 c17 edwards-debussy
These two…I loved this non-date :) thank you!
1/29/2023 c17 mnnlisa
Love a kid who plays chess. And masters it.
1/29/2023 c17 janiqs
Remarkable. Breathtaking. Surprising.
1/29/2023 c17 Idunno9890
Just love Bella. Love Edward but I wanna shake sense into him. For being so smart he really is dumb
1/29/2023 c17 2muchtrouble
Love this. He is so falling for her.
1/29/2023 c17 annaharding
Edward has some amazing talents! I also wonder why there's not money involved. He should be able to take care of his family on his winnings. Unless there's something we don't know.
This boy is so oblivious as to how uncompatible Lauren is for him compared to how compatible Bella is. I hope he opens his eyes soon! (Before he finds out Bella is a major movie star.)
1/29/2023 c17 Romana973
What a great non-date with a “just a friend”.
Thanks for a great chapter.
1/29/2023 c17 Melcatt
More more more!
1/29/2023 c17 dpennell007
What an excellent idea for a restaurant/chess club. I can't imagine it to be a moneymaker, but how cozy and fun. Great getting to know you chapter!
1/29/2023 c17 prettymomma128
Awww these two are so cute. Great chapter!
1/29/2023 c17 KTNCullen
Love this so much! I would love to go people watch there. With Edward or Bella because I love them both!
Katy
1/29/2023 c17 alexandrew
Ugh I can’t take it! These two are sooooo cute! Please let them be together as a couple before March. Bella’s going to need support, but I suppose she will have a great friend in him by then anyway.
1/29/2023 c17 bon123
Very impressed with Edward's chess prowess! I also appreciate the fact he has such a close relationship with his grandpa to disclose his secret crush to him.
I love the fact she felt that much relax and carefree with Edward to use her secret *FU* signal. I guess Edward will be the fourth(?) member of that particular and prestige club. hehe...
Love, love, love! this story. Thank you so much.
5,406 « Prev Page 1 .. 267 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 287 .. Last Next »