FanFiction.Net
for Scheduled for Friday

1/14/2023 c13 2NKubie
I'd like to say that Bella isn't in a unique position common but it seems as though she's in several unique sitlations. Between her career, her special relationship with her parents, and her keeper of secrets, she truly is unusual. But in a good way!

I also think that Bella is naive in thinking that Edward was less than just physically affected by their case. At least that's my hope.

Stay safe and well!
xo
Nan
1/14/2023 c10 valentinesgenie
Finally able to sit down and read loved this chapter until next time take care.
1/14/2023 c13 sfiur
Oh, si. Another boy is just the thing. I am very inmature myself obviously!
1/14/2023 c13 52old4fanfic
She’s such a good person. Of course I’m wondering if bio dad will pop in
1/14/2023 c13 1JulieToo
Bella is almost a saint, with the house being a gift for her parents and for listening to Edward and not judging.
1/14/2023 c13 tff000
good
1/14/2023 c13 anyagal
Edward is so... normal). I mean, boys develop later than girls, right?)) Totally normal for his age to be clueless and a bit self-centered)). Bella is obviously more mature. I really like her, she is genuine and smart and fun. Thank you for the update!
1/14/2023 c13 AnakinSmom
I love her parents! And Edward is too good for Lauren.
1/14/2023 c13 20Maplestyle
This chapter had me on a roller coaster of emotions. All happy and giddy for her and her parents to that gut punched feeling her interaction with Edward give me when she talks of her unrequited feelings
1/14/2023 c13 22katinki
Edward is such a clueless teen. Bella is mature and kind, well past typical for her age. I'd love to see how some of the guys really feel about her. I bet she has more than a few admirers. She definitely will soon. Maybe she needs someone else for a while. Methinks Ed-boy will be kicking himself sooner or later.
1/14/2023 c13 tas62
Oh Edward, Bella is good and has real interest that I don't believe Lauren actually has. I hope you figure that our before Bella is out of reach!
1/14/2023 c13 fanfictionalcolic
My heart breaks for her
1/14/2023 c13 dpennell007
Edward definitely sees Bella as a friend from the same side of the tracks, but has yet to see her in the same light that she sees him. Hopefully he won't feel betrayed and out of her league when he finds out she is on the brink of stardom.
1/14/2023 c13 Tate.L.N
Ughhhhhhhhh Edward is killing me and Bella is just too sweet. When is he going to wake up? I love this update and have been waiting for it. Thank you! I can’t wait for the next one. Soon? Please say soon.
1/14/2023 c13 GottaLoveFanFiction
Oh man, Edward get a clue. A new house, sort of exciting. I remember moving into our house the first night I almost got lost. Our house is 900 sq feet. I came down the stairs and the hall if you want to call it that it is (6’ x 3’) has 5 doors (one going upstairs, bathroom, brother’s bedroom, closet, mom’s room and an opening to the living room. I didn’t know what door was my mom was behind. Freaked me out. Shake head. I was 12.
5,113 « Prev Page 1 .. 272 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 292 .. Last Next »