FanFiction.Net
for Scheduled for Friday

1/9/2023 c7 bluevolvic
Awww he confirmed he’s not into her… dammit Edward!

I feel gutted for her. Especially how her life is gonna change and how already things are starting
1/9/2023 c6 bluevolvic
That is scary! I would be freaking out too if I saw some man standing outside my window at 1am.

I love Bella’s relationship with her dad, the sweet father daughter banter!
1/9/2023 c12 2Pa Trizia 88
Love, love, love this!
1/9/2023 c12 debslmac
1/9/2023 c12 biblepam
Nice to read a story where family gets along... thanks for the update, Pam b.
1/9/2023 c12 Moltz
So Garrett is Bella’s biological father; is Renee her birth mother? Or was she actually adopted?
I wondered about the biracial mention.
I think Alice is a safe bet.
1/9/2023 c12 dpennell007
The Garrett story sounds interesting! (cracking myself up hearing Garrett say sounds interesting in the last Twilight movie when Emmett and Rosalie recruit him to help them with the Volturi). Bella's parents are fabulous.
1/9/2023 c11 Moltz
Oh boy, Alice is a faithful friend but can she keep the bit of information she has a secret?
1/9/2023 c12 Rita01tx
Bella's parents are such a hoot! But they're right...she's got a pretty darn good brain on her LOL!
1/9/2023 c12 ChristyWIX
Her parents crack me up. You made me laugh with the watering comment and them saying they stole her from the hospital. Funny stuff. Good plan on telling Tanya, just in case. Bella may be drilled by Tanya about it, but she knows what is suspected, what happened and she knows Alice. She can handle Tanya drilling her. Agree with Charlie in how they probably need to move sooner rather than later. It is getting dangerously close to when the teaser comes out and they’re not moved yet. Eek!
1/9/2023 c12 mysticfighter111
Yes, they are awesome. Belka's idea is not bad at all.
1/9/2023 c12 7Powered by 23 Kicks
Nice quippage between Bella and the parentals!
1/9/2023 c12 PBJilly
Oh, what a great set of parents Bella has! Such a short and sweet chapter. Alice better keep her mouth shut!
1/9/2023 c12 Narges
It's getting serious.
Do we get the story of Bella's birth, please?
1/9/2023 c12 traceybuie
The three of them really are a solid unit. I like how teenage Bella feels comfortable with them to talk about anything and vice versa. Thanks for writing and sharing.
5,113 « Prev Page 1 .. 275 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 295 .. Last Next »