FanFiction.Net
for Scheduled for Friday

1/19/2023 c14 3ma28cullen
I feel giddy everytime I read this story, it is funny the power you have to take me back to highschool feelings, almost impossible to match and so complicated. Thank you for this Thursday gift.
1/19/2023 c14 MIRosebud
Hmmm…the plot thickens…what does Jasper know? Hopefully it’s more than the fact boys can be so oblivious. Edward and Bella are so real with each other, I really hope he wises up before March. Looking forward to seeing Charlie’s reaction to this year’s card. :)
1/19/2023 c14 mysticfighter111
Jasper is onto something and it's giving me hope, hope that Edward will realize rather sooner than later that Bella is perfect for him and that he likes likes her, too. The non-birthday card is a great idea.
1/19/2023 c14 debslmac
1/19/2023 c14 JentheBaker
Hmmmmmm….what does Jasper know? He’s so sweet to her that I can’t be upset with him. Sigh…..I hope he realizes soon that he likes her as more than a friend!
1/19/2023 c14 chocolate teapots
oh Edward :shakes head:
what does Jasper see?
can't wait for the next update
1/19/2023 c14 6Payton79
Could it be Jasper is on our side ;)?
1/19/2023 c14 LaPumuckl
So Jasper thinks there's more to Edwards feelings he's realizing for himself? Interesting. Although it could be that he understands more about Bella and her feelings, too...

Edward wanting to be included in Charlie's card was nice although Lauren might think otherwise. I'm sure it's going to be very nice for Charlie to read about Edwards Gran mentioning the Swan family;)
1/19/2023 c14 rochinha058
I’m guessing Edward expressed a bit of admiration for Bella or said it was a good kiss and Jasper suspects that he’s into her too
1/19/2023 c14 annaharding
The male species can be SO oblivious! (Except Jasper, of course. He has eyes that work.)
1/19/2023 c1 ohboyse
jasper knows something
1/19/2023 c14 2muchtrouble
I adore Jasper in this chapter.
1/19/2023 c1 ohboyse
what is a barbell? english is not my first language and i cant find the meaning
1/19/2023 c14 acw1
1/19/2023 c14 AnakinSmom
She needs to wake up to what is happening with Edward.
5,408 « Prev Page 1 .. 287 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 307 .. Last Next »