FanFiction.Net
for Scheduled for Friday

12/6/2022 c1 agatona
Very fascinating. Bi-racial Bella & all the rest of the gang.
Can’t wait for the meet cute of real Edward and Bella. And the kiss, of course!
Thank you for another promising story.
12/6/2022 c1 sosueme
A new one, fantastic! Love it so far.
12/6/2022 c1 alison actually
Thrilled to see a new story. I'm considering saving a few chapters to binge at Christmas, but no doubt will dive in every time I see an update
12/6/2022 c1 robertsbella2
Thank you!
12/6/2022 c1 MsLiss
Oh unusual and fun
12/6/2022 c1 Lisa
Thanks for the great beginning. I’m wondering who she will find to share a first kiss with.
12/5/2022 c1 bon123
Firstly, I need to say that seeing your alert in my inbox has brighten my day. Secondly, after reading the first chapter I'm more than happy and excited for what's to come.
Thirdly, and I've said that before but it's bear repeating - I'll always be thrilled and amazed by the parameters you're setting for your characters' attributes as for the plot in general. This Bella (much like your previous female main characters) is just wonderful. Same goes to Charlie, Renee - a translator, who got knocked up during high school by a Namibian student (I can only presume), and Tanya.
Also, I love the fact that you always updating my knowledge with all kinds of trivia. I had no idea what 3c hair was, for example. I find myself googling the strangest things, whilst reading your stories, and that - for itself - is absolutely fantastic!
Thank you so, so much.
12/5/2022 c1 2Pa Trizia 88
Silly, fun, humor...my favorite kind of read! Usually HS and teens are not my first choice, but I have a feeling this will be fun to WIP with...and you ;)
Need some levity and romcom feelz are very welcome!
Xoxo
12/5/2022 c1 fanfictionalcolic
Great, a new story. Can’t wait to read next chapter.
12/5/2022 c1 rochinha058
Sounds interesting so far!
12/5/2022 c1 covenmama
I think a cute Highschool story is just right about now. This seems very sweet! Can’t wait to see how she manages to get Edward to notice her within the next week…when she isn’t even sure who he is…
12/5/2022 c1 Mhyrne01
I am excited for this story. I love different stories than the original.
12/5/2022 c1 daphnie
Yikes. She gotta kiss Michael Newton?! How would she find her elusive crush before the deadline.. So excited!
5,112 « Prev Page 1 .. 328 335 336 337 338 339 340 .. Last Next »