FanFiction.Net
for Scheduled for Friday

12/17/2022 c5 PCCTwiFF23
Awwww Bella... My heart hurts for her. Unrequited love sure is a beyotch. I had several in my early days of high school until I ended up going out with my most major crush for 4 years... only to have him break up with me my senior year when he was in his 2nd year of college. After him, I definitely felt friend-zoned one too many times in college. I still can clearly remember those awkward moments when I just wanted to hold my crush's hand... but he'd be hooking up with someone else. That twinge on the heart sure doesn't feel good. Poor sweet Bella!
12/17/2022 c5 Team66fan
Oh poor Bella, been the 3rd wheel myself, way to many times to count.
12/17/2022 c5 Lisalouise
That was so sad. When Bella makes it big in a little while, Edward is going to wish he was with Bella.
Thank for writing.
Lisa...Gail Cullen
12/17/2022 c5 BuffaloWoman
Bummer. Hopefully, Edward will realize that he doesn't like Lauren after all. I look forward to the next chapter - Anna (aka Aruna - my D&D name in college a few decades ago)
12/17/2022 c5 prettymomma128
Poor Bella, Edward just doesn't "see" her now, but I have a feeling he eventually will. Great chapter!
12/17/2022 c5 allidel
Oh no...poor Bella! :(
12/17/2022 c5 Bevey99
Awe, that's so sad. She went to a lot of trouble just to be around this boy. Not sure what's she's gonna do now. Poor Bella it looks like a stage first kiss is happening. Thanks for the update.
12/17/2022 c5 KatHat4
It's good to see her participating in activities with her peers, only it felt like a punch in the gut to see Edward looking at someone else. Your summary does say B/E, so maybe there is some other reason.
12/17/2022 c5 2Hazelnut4o6
God I hate High School. Poor Bella.
12/17/2022 c5 fanfictionalcolic
We feel her pain. Poor Bella. Bit something tells me he might not be as indifferent as he seems. How do I know it ? Well the story would be very short if she really has no chance. Nin?
12/17/2022 c5 Rita01tx
Awww, what a bummer! Well, at least she had a good time before she twigged what was goin' on *sigh!*
12/17/2022 c5 ChristyWIX
Bella was great at being their dungeon master for the night. I’m so proud of her for doing so. For learning all she could in such a short time. Actually finding someone to help her out was a great idea. Her costume was a huge hit too. I loved that she scared the two guys. Funny stuff. Awww, my heart breaks for her. It is hard to have an unrequited crush. It is her first crush too. She cannot help how he feels for another though. It does boggle the mind though, if he’s been interested in Lauren for a year now, why did he invite Bella over? Was it his attempt to get Lauren jealous? Seems it may have worked some, since Lauren was speaking with him and seemingly flirting. I’m glad Alice was there for Bella.
12/17/2022 c5 MsLiss
Oh the teenage heart fail
Devastating
12/17/2022 c5 debslmac
Poor Bella
12/17/2022 c5 Red-Emerald
Awww poor Bella. Guess she has to find a new volunteer! Easy peasy! Also can't believe she did so well as a first time Dungeon Master and as a new D and D player. I'd be peeing my pants! Then again, she is an actress.

Thanks for always recognising your reviewers, it's very kind of you. Just know on my side, it's not necessary. I know it must take lots of effort to keep up with, so you do you! Spend your time where you need to!

Great chapter, thanks for sharing!
5,405 « Prev Page 1 .. 331 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 351 .. Last Next »