FanFiction.Net
for Paris In the Rain

2/7 c5 MadMooey18
What an abomination of mankind. I would tell him to”Fuck Off” but I wouldn’t want to be there when she ended with “fuck you”. I wonder if he will always be a dictating asshole. I wonder why he’s got such a shitty attitude
2/7 c7 IsabellaSwan6
Oh i think before he's in love with her, he won't say or show anything towards her. Can't wait to see both of them at the party and Edward's new profound jealousy.
7/31/2023 c6 MadMooey18
This story is wild. Gutsy Bella and prick(ly) Mr. Cullen. She seems to be dragged off her feet with work and to actually call her on a night off and command that she work some more! What an absolute asshole! I find the last part of this page to be very interesting with the people telling her Mr. Cullen was a dangerous man.
What has happened to Bella to make her life so small?
6/27/2023 c5 2Sunflower Fran
He is the worst. What is his problem? She has information on him, why isn't she using it?
6/16/2023 c4 acw1
:}
6/16/2023 c3 acw1

6/16/2023 c2 acw1
O
6/16/2023 c1 acw1
6/15/2023 c4 Sunflower Fran
But what was the point of her larceny? She found the grave, but what now? How will she use the information?
Need more, please.
3/17/2023 c3 MadMooey18
I love this story. I love how distinctly you have Edward and Bella’s personalities going going about. One wants to save it and the other wants to erase it. Strip it down as you will. I feel for Bella and who the hell is this Vernon fellow that Bella will not discuss with her Nonna. Why did Mr. Cullen twist her arm when she threw Jasper on the floor. So many questions and the answers are not there. Will there ever be.
12/12/2022 c2 Sunflower Fran
Seems Edward Cullen owns everything in town.
Need to know more.
12/10/2022 c2 Rosalinex5
WOW...not even letting her feel better first...douche
12/7/2022 c1 Sunflower Fran
Well, she's fierce, that's for sure.
But, how will it end?
Can't wait for more.
12/7/2022 c1 25Sephenia
Oooohhhhhhh I love this. You have a super incredible talent.