FanFiction.Net
for BeyBlade: Metal Masters: The Twin Jewels Of BeyBlade

8h c14 darkbird x
1. pretty good, such a great story. only problem is that i feel like there should be more variation of scenes in the series so outside of the sophie and mei-mei stuff, its not just masters but romance version, also think sophie and gingka should spend more time together you know.

2. sophie

3. idek lol
2/13 c15 Guest
please update
1/15 c14 BeyFan
Nice story so far, but I'm expecting big changes in the battles not only the interactions of Mei-Mei with Masamune and Sophie thinking about Gingka and her parents..But the rest of the events as well because if they will remain the same is better to just watch Beyblade Metal Masters all over again.
This chapter was a huge missed opportunity to expand a little more the battle between Ryuga and Julian, like making L-Drago push Destroyer back before been recalled or vice versa just something that made it different and more interesting from the show same with the next incoming bey battles.
12/17/2023 c9 Guest
Respectfully is disappointing that aside from when Sophie is around or when she battles, the rest is following the anime exactly word by word not even a small changes in the battles to make them more exciting and less predictable.
12/11/2023 c15 Kader1114
Imma be honest it’s been so long since I’ve reviewed a story on this website it’s crazy but this fanfic deserves my praises. Im a huge fan of Metal Fight Beyblade and to see a fanfic like this that’s so unique definitely puts it on my Favorites list. I love what you’ve done with Team GanGan Galaxy Sophie and her backstory. It’s incredibly brilliant and I can’t wait to see the A Block finals between the two teams bruh. Please update soon I can’t wait to read more! :)
12/2/2023 c1 14Rinpoo
The spirited piece was one I found full of life and, to a degree, had humorous undertones. Particularly when it comes to dialog. The scene where a character comments that there is romance in the air is answered by Beyblade is the only romance that I know. Very charming.
11/26/2023 c13 Guest
I hope the next chapters come soon.
10/30/2023 c14 Cipher301
I’m a fan of how this is turning out! Sophie seems to have a lot of potential as a character. I would just recommend that you don’t make her any stronger than the legendary bladers, just so that she doesn’t become broken. A lot of good stories turn bad because authors create unrealistic power fantasies, which are just bad overall. Just keep her grounded, yknow?
10/30/2023 c1 5VoteDonaldJTrump2024
Reminder to vote for Donald J. Trump in 2024 to stop niggers, faggots, jews, and trannies from invading and burning the country down!
10/28/2023 c14 X
Can't wait till the next update !
10/28/2023 c14 Guest
Another amazing chapter and it nice to nice to see thing wasn’t a long wait also when it comes Gan Gan galaxy vs Excalibur I was thinking maybe Sophie has nightmares about L-Drago attacking her but Julian remembers that Gingka defeated Ryuga so he makes a bet to get Gingka to help her? Just an idea
10/9/2023 c13 Alex
love the chapter so happy to see this contiune.

to answer your questions 1: Gingka or Kyoya they my favourites.

2: since I can't choice Pegasus or L-Drago. I have to go with eagle or Leone.

final question: yes in fact I've made a story with Beyblade Metal Masters.

please stay safe and have a lovely day.
7/17/2023 c1 TyrosTime