for The Veela Allurement

4/21 c12 ruha
I really enjoy your writing! (It's also pleasantly surprising to find a Drarry fic where they don't sleep together by Chapter 2.) It's been a long time since this was updated, but I hope that if you're still writing fanfiction, you've taken a few good breaks. Writing is hard. Especially if English isn't your first language (props to being bilingual, by the way). And even if you choose not to finish this story, please know that you're talented!
12/31/2019 c12 Onaeikaro Ukiyo
Poor Draco
3/20/2019 c12 257North of the North
Please update again soon!
9/1/2018 c12 Guest
Please update
2/3/2018 c12 LapisLazuliRose
Nooooo, just when things were being to happen, it finished. I really wish you would update or put up something but its been 14 years so I guess I just have to accept that there will be no more updates.
12/21/2016 c12 Guest
Please continue
11/24/2016 c12 Sophie
UPDATE! DX
11/24/2016 c11 Sophie
"Harry looked at Malfoy and stopped to star."

XD what?
11/24/2016 c9 Sophie
Is it a hippogriff? Is Harry a hippogriff?
11/23/2016 c4 SOPHIIEEEEEEEEEE
"He shook his head. He must be more tired than he had thought because the day he would have any warm or gentle feelings towards Malfoy was the day Flitwick would tell him he was Hagrid's cousin."

XD I love this analogy. Like Harry would ever be Hagrid's cousin. Wait... XD
7/22/2016 c12 blueberrymentos
13 YEARS! 13 YEARS I'VE WAITED, IN THE AZKABAN EQUIVALENT OF UNINTENTIONAL HIATUS!
5/15/2016 c3 S
You should double check your spelling
1/3/2016 c12 3InnocentTrickster
Hello? Am I too late? I'd like to say that I really love this story and the ideas behind it. It's brilliant. It's quite selfish of me to ask but, perhaps could you resume updates soon? Or at least an authors note on why it's been stopped for so long. I can understand if it's hard to continue, I myself have done the same, but I am really interested in seeing where this could go. It still has so much potential.
9/25/2015 c11 drarryshipper99
But yeah, i love the story and the buildup is nice. BUT YOU NEED SOME SMUT! Pls add some kisses or even just hand holding or something! Pls! and when did you post chapter 12? cuz I already readit and its amazing i neeeeeeeeddddd to know whats happening next! thanks. w
9/25/2015 c12 drarryshipper99
PLS WRITE A NEW CHAPTER!I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! AND WHEN IS THERE GOING TO BE SOME SMUT?!
637 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »