FanFiction.Net
for A CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER

12/1/2023 c27 Dmancill
Definitely enjoyed this story and wished that it had continued as there is so much more that could be said and done. Take care of yourself and please keep writing.
11/11/2023 c27 Guest
I re-read Christmas to remember and cried as much as I smiled. What a beautiful story. So we'll written. Loved it Sherri. ️
3/1/2023 c27 8Missela
There are some big smiles on the faces of Abbie and Gracie as we finish this story. Thank you so much for giving us A Christmas to Remember!
3/1/2023 c26 Missela
We liked this very much! The adoptions were perfect. I loved Bill's joking! I appreciated how Elizabeth and Nathan's answers helped them avoid trouble even though Bill was trying to stir the pot!

I love how you ended the chapter! It has definitely been a Christmas to remember!
3/1/2023 c25 Missela
We loved the presents! The girls were surprised about the change from canon. Charlotte petting Sunny? But Charlotte is allergic to dogs! I told them that for this chapter she isn't.

They loved Allie's gift for Jack and were surprised at Jack getting a pony. They were convinced that he was getting a sled!
3/1/2023 c24 Missela
We loved Jack's birthday party and you should have seen Abbie and Gracie's faces as Jack was riding Sergent all by himself!
2/22/2023 c27 186nebula2
I'm sure the new year will bring their family lots of joy- and maybe a baby brother or sister! Thanks for being a part of the Holiday Fic Gift Exchange.
2/22/2023 c25 nebula2
The ornaments from Elizabeth to the kids were a nice tradition for the kids. As for the journal, while I like the link to Allie getting stories from Archie about her mother, I would think that finding out about the journal like that would upset Elizabeth at first. That seems like a thing that Elizabeth should have been a part of.
2/22/2023 c23 nebula2
I like that Bestsy is getting a home with the Weiese's! Opal with a little sister is adorable.
2/18/2023 c20 nebula2
Opal helping Jack and Betsy build the snow bear was adorable!
2/18/2023 c13 nebula2
Ah, Gabe Montgomery found his way out of the black hole huh. I like him being involved in the library.
2/10/2023 c27 Karen Martin
Thank you again for another wonderful story! God bless you!
2/10/2023 c26 Guest
Oh, the wonderful stories we could have seen on screen are right here on this page; Allie getting Elizabeth's pearls (calling her mom), The funny, lovable Bill doing the ceremony we should have seen, Rosemary's expressive remark, lovely family moments...sigh of happiness
2/10/2023 c25 Guest
i'm so glad you have Charlotte sharing Christmas with Jack and the family. Allie gave Jack the perfect gift!
2/10/2023 c24 Guest
My, what a tender, sweet,and sad moment when Jack rode Sargent all by himself. Thank you for writing it. I like that little Jack thinks about his father and will be taught about him.
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »