FanFiction.Net
for Fire of Destruction

3/26 c1 Delta3950
Not sure if I ever commented on this, I had to re-read it since I couldn't remember it. So in this, Naruto is Rias' son from the future, in this case while I have little qualms about fictional characters committing incest, realistically I can't see this Naruto being with Rias. Personally, I'd rather see Asia, and Koneko at the very least with Naruto, while Issei sticks with Rias.
3/8 c1 5Phantom of the Sith
Great start and I can't wait for more, it will be interesting to see Naruto interact with his extended family along with this current Rias and her Peerage seeing as he is now stuck in the past.
2/7 c1 ps2boy.zachary
its good look forward to more on it and your old stories
2/1 c1 Haseo187
It's been over a year but I hope you decide to pick this back up at some point because it seems like it could be really good. Keep up the good work!
1/28 c1 reaperofages
nice start hope to see more soo
1/15 c1 12Dragonkyubii
Ok this is fucking interesting as hell! Idk if you’re still writing or not but if you are I would love to see a chapter 2 and a lot more in the future
9/17/2023 c1 Kenxyro6948
Update?
8/14/2023 c1 79ReximusProductionsYT
You know, with how much Rias suffered in Naruto's timeline, I can imagine him having quite a bit of animosity towards both of his extended families. I wonder if we'll get to see him verbally rip them a new one!

Sirzechs, Grayfia and the Gremory's for setting up the marriage, and even the Phenex family for that one. But mainly due to them all not saving Rias from the hell she was forced to endure.
7/13/2023 c1 Moustapha
Salut votre histoire sur feu de destruction est vraiment génial, j'entends avec impatiente le reste du chapitre et je vous souhaite bonne continuation merci.
7/8/2023 c1 jarediz13
Please continue!
5/31/2023 c1 Guest
Really interesting plot idea, hope you continue this soon
1/6/2023 c1 1MiyeonAhri
I have never had my expectations for a fanfic swung around so quickly, amazing job. So glad to see a new idea, please update soon
1/5/2023 c1 1Six-Eyed Vixen
Damn, a fanfic with an original plot. It's been so long since I've read a Naruto x DxD crossover without any stupid cliches. Hope you continue
1/3/2023 c1 somesome
i like it a little short but still it is also something i havent seen before so keep it up
1/4/2023 c1 Alim fanficker1