FanFiction.Net
for Deathly Thunderstorms

3/27/2023 c8 Jostanos
*chuckles warmly* BK, you never cease to amaze me with your fantastic chapters! Thank you my , friend for these joys to read and review. :)

Holy shards. Holy shards. (repeat 3x more times. XD)

Wow! I can't say any more than that because I have way too many thoughts about what to add going through my head to even type them here right now! NO EXAGGERATION!

Please continue when you may, my amazing friend. Thank you! *eye smiles*
3/19/2023 c8 reptoholic
Keep up the great work!
3/13/2023 c7 Guest
I really enjoy this story
3/13/2023 c7 reptoholic
Loving it
3/13/2023 c3 reptoholic
Hahahahah
3/13/2023 c2 reptoholic
Enjoying it. Hope she becomes a beast
3/13/2023 c1 reptoholic
Interesting
3/9/2023 c7 Jostanos
I enjoyed the chapter very much, my friend. Thank you.
3/7/2023 c7 4TheMarphasChappers
Law and Wyn are getting closer and it's great.
2/28/2023 c6 Jostanos
Rei was warned by Ikkaku not to push matters between Wyn and Law, but did she listen? NOPE!
And got her butt handed to her by one of the best grass mowers of all time: WYN'S SCYTHE!
*ahem* A Ticked Wyn and her scythe.
Now Rei is a bit too scared to be anywhere near Wyn for fear that she may go off the deep end and..
well.. *evil grins* Take a guess. *normal grin* With that out of the way: how may this continue?
2/22/2023 c5 2Pinkypi
More like she's able to be selfish for once and she's finally kind of sort of realizing it even if on a subconscious level. Though the fact that Law doesn't have to actually kill the Gubi to dissect them should probably make a big difference in that feeling.
2/22/2023 c1 Pinkypi
It's pretty good for a start. I really loved your other story. So I'm willing to see how this one goes. The only thing that doesn't make sense is her burning herself with the lightning considering the way devil fruits work but eh.
46 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »