FanFiction.Net
for Burn the World Down

18h c1 Morwood05
HI I like this fic it is going well. I am just seeing if you are continuing this story?
6/24 c24 Midnight Haki
He last posted on His Patreon June 5th, mostly radio silence unfortunately. It looks like he recovered from his surgery and got that sorted at least.
6/23 c24 Ricee
more? plss
6/22 c24 Sothniz
Hope everything is going ok, you projected the next update being may 11th
6/20 c24 Negro Force User
more please
6/20 c24 Sh0ckWav3
The chapter is almost a month late, are you alright?
6/16 c24 jack da
More chapters
6/14 c21 1Sasquatchae
This hurts so much. The emotional damage.
6/13 c1 PandoraOfVanity
Why does every mc in these types of stories never try to get high intelligence?!
6/12 c3 4Wackuhdoodle
I don’t know what it was, but readin “spooky soul NTR” made me do a spit-take. Quite funny!
6/9 c24 1atkinsondonovan
Another amazing chapter keep up the amazing work
6/8 c24 Mr0cznyKisiel
Goddamn. can't believe I'm saying this, but you've spoilt me for all other ATLA fics.
Other inserts seem super stupid now, cuz most of the ones I've seen are these "Yay! I join the Gaang, but oh no! My knowledge changes things, and now I hafta adapt oh no!" types.

Yours though, oh buddy!

I have never read something so balls to the wall, "I spit in the face of normalcy", so gorgeously, unashamedly uncouth, brutalist and brimming with SOUL all rolled into the most well-written, well-researched piece of fiction I have yet to read on the internet

Almost in every chapter, SOMETHING of importance happens and there is (almost) no filler!

And this fic OOZES soul. Yeah, partly through the feeling of the written text, but the world is brimming with life!

Honestly can't wait for the next chapter, it will be great to see the culmination of the Agna Quel'a arc, or at least the beginning of it, can't wait to see what happens next!
6/7 c24 GamerBlood
Por favor, necesito mas de esto
6/7 c16 GamerBlood
personalmete, lo que hiciste no fue mas que una obra maestra de capitulo
6/6 c24 Guest
For those speculating in the reviews: he posted on his Patreon two days ago, so he's not dead.
1,804 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »