FanFiction.Net
for Worm: Summoning Undead is Heroic, Right?

3/12 c5 DragonEyesBlue
lo voy a decir simple
el padre de taylor es el peor padre del mundo
hubieras hecho que ainz lo matara
10/6/2023 c2 guest
doesnt seem like ains at all seems like a lil bro
8/3/2023 c10 7Faithless wanderer
NOOOOO, I NEED MORE
8/3/2023 c4 Faithless wanderer
Hahahahahah simmy got popped for being a curious kitten, nothing like the ever watching angel to get her nose booped by something bigger
8/3/2023 c2 Faithless wanderer
AHHHHHHH, HOW DID I JUST FIND THIS?

ALREADY IM SOOO EXCITED AND GIDDY I NEED MORE ️️️️
5/24/2023 c10 1Ronal
yup i truly say fuck this ChatGTP or whatever but making new undead from end boss corpses*Cocytus* style: It would be nice no it would be wonderful
4/25/2023 c3 Guest
I can see Albedo,Demiurge and others feeling despair and desperation as the last supreme being left them. So sad please let the ending be ainz reuniting with Nazarick. I can aslo see the Guilds ultimate goal being finding the Supreme Beings
4/15/2023 c10 AtrisTheAngel
ChatGPT — такая себе идея для написания рассказов, учитывая, что на самом деле он плохо использует предисторию персонажей и всё сводит к одному из заложенных шаблонов...
4/3/2023 c10 Guest
At least you finished it.
4/2/2023 c10 Guest
wow
4/2/2023 c10 JanessaVR
Yeah, and that's why I won't use ChatGPT - it's been programmed for maximum wokeness, so I consider it garbage. Some of the other indie AI efforts going on now show more promise for unshackled versions.

Thanks for not leaving us completely hanging. At least we got something of an ending.
4/2/2023 c10 Overlord666
so this is the end...
4/2/2023 c10 hmataco
yeah Ive used chatGPT works wonders with editing code and stories but when comes to writeing i'ld only ever use it catch grammatical errors as when it does write a story it's always not that deep and very much good vs evil and not really much depth when it tries to write morally complex characters
3/22/2023 c9 1Paradox009
Great chapter. Looking forward to seeing more, hope you update soon. :)
3/15/2023 c9 overly-sadistic-author
Heyy i just want to say that this is one of my absolutely fav overlord xover fics and yes it inspired me to start writing my own little look back i especially enjoyed that chapter with Danny haha it was do funny so yeah take care and good luck with your other works :3
103 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »