FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Fury Within

2/2 c3 Jack0827
Rushed and all over the place
1/12 c4 Cwhit930
Thanks for the share
1/4 c4 HoneyBear84
Love it and wish it was longer or had a sequel
9/22/2023 c4 Sleepyhawk502
Wow, what a story., quite a busy and smart young man! Thanks for sharing!
9/14/2023 c4 1setokayba2n
Feels a little incomplete
9/1/2023 c4 Guest
Me encantó tu historia, podría tener una segunda parte, espero seguir leyendo más de tus historias, gracias por el buen entretenimiento.
8/31/2023 c4 Hands Off MY Wolfie
Knowledge is power. Grindelwald didn't appear to appreciate Dumbles taking the credit for defeating him when Harry's ancestor Charlus Potter did all the fighting. Dumbles cheated while the fighters were on a break - not exactly a dueling/fighting hero.

Harry did learn his lessons well - there only a few laws that pertained to him and his predicament and he knew those backward and forward. Too bad for Dumbles - stopped at every turn or interruption by him. Wizengamot was not too happy with him, even though they had sided with him before. Now, no more Wizengamot. Too bad!

Thanks for the story.
5/26/2023 c2 Cassandra30
Good story idea. A bit confusing as written.
5/26/2023 c1 Cassandra30
Hagrid didn't have the key until Harry was 11. Intriguing beginning.
4/20/2023 c3 Guest
Really fun read. Glad to see Dumbles getting smacked down. Is the time-turner going to make its way back to Harry, or is Stumblemore going to use it again to try to regain his lost positions? Anyway, thanks for sharing.
4/19/2023 c3 Hands Off MY Wolfie
Dumbles made his own future - in that - this time he got caught. His schemes were nullified or made public, and he was working against 2 strong people who didn't trust him.

It's strange to see Abraxas with a positive role and acting proactively.

Hermione with 2 textbooks that contradicted each other - wow! But she did learn some valuable skills, both socially and potion making from Harry.

We know why Older Harry and Miffy disappeared. Good luck, young Harry.

3/9/2023 c2 suzerain the dob
temporal dynamics 201: the butterfly effect. But Older Harry still existing means that his timeline is somewhat there, just "stabilizing". That is is the multiple universe theory is applied here.
3/9/2023 c2 Guest
I like this and hope you will continue with it!
3/9/2023 c2 Hands Off MY Wolfie
Very interesting chapter - both Harrys are survivors. Also some unnoticed help along the way. I wonder what Miffy did to Dudley's gang? There'll be no gang anyway.

Young Harry is being rewarded for his work-ethic, well-rewarded. Dumbles is sloppy, must be that visit coming up is taking all his thoughts. lol

2/14/2023 c1 Hands Off MY Wolfie
I've read lots of Time Travellers stories and I don't remember ever seeing this setup. Are we going to have Harry 'seeing' the changes, or will it be beyond his ability if he wants to keep from possessing his younger self? I'm sure all will be explained eventually - or sporadically -as the story progresses. It sounds like a fun ride.

Harry has already 'tested out' the major players in his recent life. Dawlish as Director of the DMLE - that 'Ministry boot-licker' - what a joke.

17 Page 1 2 Next »