FanFiction.Net
for Danganronpa: Sanctuary Of Talent (CLOSED SYOC)

3/17/2023 c4 6Prince PokePersona
Hey Candle, even though I expressed my thoughts in the server, I just wanted to leave an official review of this chapter and something akin to the first chapter. I have to say your writing style has improved a lot, with a little help from Fee5H's editing, I really liked it a lot.

Kokoro is a breath of fresh air compared to other protagonists in the Danganronpa series and seeing her get all hyped up on the prestige, acclaim and reputation of the GHA program is honestly really neat. I love how even though she works herself hard to become what she is, she's very realistic to some people in life, people view her as an annoying busybody, but she views them as slacking delinquents and I also noticed that she essentially forfeits a social life to perfect her talent skill set. I wonder how this story will humble her; it's going to be fun to see.

Not the taxi driver demanding a tip after his reckless driving, but I will admit his burn towards Kokoro was a bit cathartic if anything, even if he deserves a zero-star Yelp review. I hope he gets stuck in five-hour traffic on his way home. ;ol.

I also really love the interaction with the strange man, who I'm assuming is Eddie, and how he talks with Kokoro about the reality of the GHA program and the dramatic irony in it. He's more experienced than her, she's very naive in her pursuit of glory and status, but his attitude and the reality of his words is a nice contrast. Oh, to see their reactions if the two end up paired with each other, that's going to be for some fun banter.

And in typical DR fashion, she gets kidnapped oh boy. I'm definitely going to send a few OCs your way dude, what a way to start off the story and great job establishing Kokoro's upbringing and personality in one chapter!
3/16/2023 c1 55WolfieRed23
Candle! I didn’t know you were doing another fic! I haven’t had a chance to read it but I will as soon as I get a chance, I can’t wait to see what this has in store!
3/8/2023 c1 5Sempi