FanFiction.Net
for Scorpius and Lily

1/24 c7 Barbiejoyce
I really love a Scorpius/Lily Luna pairing. I hope you'll finish this. It's a nice story ️
3/16/2023 c1 Writer2018
I honestly wanted to like this story, but this is just bad. It's akin to sniffing a moldy egg casserole from the back of my fridge: a stupid waste of time for something rotten that belongs in the trash. God help you.

Now, I hope I have your attention and that you can improve your writing, but that's not why I'm here. I'm sending this message on behalf of my friend (a fun, actual accomplished author with over 3,000 stories, and assistant site administrator) Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus

Review Yoshizilla-Rhedosaurus's fun story, Farting Anime Girls Do Stink

You don't have to read it, just give him a good review. It doesn't have to be long, just some quick praise will suffice. He's trying to win a contest, and for that he needs a large amount of good reviews.

If you fail to comply by not responding or worse yet, attempt to leave a negative review, I will report your account to both The Critics United as well as the other site administrators for deletion. Do not think of blocking or reporting us. I will find out and there will be consequences if you do something stupid to him.

If you troll my friend, be warned, the other assistant admins, Don't Talk Shit About Total, Fatality Of Mortality and I will troll you, your fics and all of your followers. We will also place your shit fic in our community, ShitFics That Need a Good Flame, so that everyone here will make an ass out of you and troll you. Since we don't want it to come to that, just write a short, good review for his story and we'll leave you alone.

So give my friend the good review he deserves and proceed wisely. He's been a member here since 2005. He recently had a bad year and has been through hard times. Help him out, send a prayer and don't be a moron.

- Writer2018
slut
3/17/2023 c1 29SweetSwizzle614
If she only has two years left, James would have graduated already, right? Good start though. Marcus does seem like a major a-hole though.