FanFiction.Net
for GrimmFall: Hunger of Garmr

13h c11 2merendinoemiliano
Pretty badass, hoping Fenris shall be purified
19h c11 1800009trumbullps.net
Great job with this chapter, not only the learn the group learn that Hela responsible for Garmr release, but true prophecy of Ragnarok. The group brought Bark soul into Garmr body and now fighting Fenrir. I wondering if the group will talk to Sebban about the prophecy and will Valhallen learn as well? Anyway keep up with the great work.
19h c11 108Lord Maximus
Awesome. Next up, Boss Fight.
5/15 c1 The End
It's good
5/3 c10 2merendinoemiliano
Cool dialogues
5/2 c10 108Lord Maximus
Nice work.
5/1 c10 1800009trumbullps.net
Great job with this chapter, we’re this close to the ending and identity of liberator of Garmr. Anyway keep up with the great work.
4/12 c9 Lord Maximus
Awesome.
4/12 c9 2merendinoemiliano
Very well done dialouges
4/11 c9 1800009trumbullps.net
Great job with this chapter, Jim killed Loki father, Claire got a staff, and Bark soul inside the knife. Keep up with the great work.
3/13 c8 merendinoemiliano
Quite badass
3/13 c8 108Lord Maximus
Glad you liked the scenes I offered. Looking forward to the next update.
3/12 c8 1800009trumbullps.net
Great job with this chapter, Is Týr and Mimir still alive? Will Odin sent his troops to after Deacon since he part of breaking Baldur curse? Will heroes will meet Loki mate Angrboða Giantess of Ironwood, Mother of Wolves, and Mother of Monsters? Keep up with the great work.
3/1 c7 1800009trumbullps.net
I was wondering if Týr and Mimir still and will appear in this story? Will Odin send his loyalist after Dracon since he helped Team RGNK and Leslie break Baldur curse? Keep up with the great work.
2/28 c7 2merendinoemiliano
Very nice descriptions in their own right. Personally one of my few complaints about the Grimmfall verse is that Trolls don't use Dust
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »