FanFiction.Net
for GrimmFall: Hunger of Garmr

2/28 c7 1800009trumbullps.net
Great job with this chapter, half of a gang meet Lock and Lack again. Not to mention TEAM Ragnarök being hunted down. Coconteppi has children that is Arcane Order. Anyway keep up with the great work.
2/28 c7 108Lord Maximus
Nice work. Looking forward to the next chapter.
1/20 c6 2merendinoemiliano
Quite interesting dialouges, can't wait to see more. Happy new year.
1/18 c6 1800009trumbullps.net
Oh I forgot is Mimir still alive since Sigrun will appear and how Freya reacts that the curse on Balbur is broken? Keep it up.
1/18 c6 1800009trumbullps.net
Great job with this chapter? By the way what happened to Angrboda Loki’s wife? What about Jörmungandr and Fenrir? Will Barks become a big dog like Fenrir? Anyway keep up with the great work.
10/5/2023 c4 Guest
Here merendinoemiliano, very good usage of the characters and nice dialogues, cannot wait to see next opponent
10/4/2023 c5 108Lord Maximus
Nicely done. Looking forward to seeing more.
10/4/2023 c5 1800009trumbullps.net
By the what happened to Kara, Carita, Einar, and Asmodeus from Grimmfall: Ragnarok I thought they will appear in this maybe next chapters? Anyway keep up with the good work.
10/4/2023 c5 1800009trumbullps.net
Great job with this chapter. I was wondering about Loki, Hela, Jörmungandr, and Fenrir exist in GrimmFall World? I was wondering if Brok appeared in this story? Finally Jim found his Semblance known as Strand? I was wondering Phil Ken Sebben will know about Garmr and how Huntsmans and Huntresses react to it? What Roland and Jim pet wolf saw inside that mural since it’s will foretold the prophecy? Odin he’ll send his grandkids retrieve Roland if he survived. Will it means that Magni and Modi will appear? Since Johnny was mentioned in this chapter will that mean he will appear in Garmr crisis? What about Dragon Hidden World that had its own 9 Realms? Anyway keep up with the good work.
8/24/2023 c4 Guest
Damn, just how powerful is Roland? The way he's shaping up, he might be one of the strongest beings in GrimmFall!
8/23/2023 c4 2merendinoemiliano
Badass
8/22/2023 c4 1800009trumbullps.net
Great job with this chapter, I can’t helped to wonder what happened to Freyr? Sindri appear in this chapter, I was wondering if his brother Brok will appear? Keep up with the good work.
8/22/2023 c4 108Lord Maximus
Glad to see you are back and looking forward to the next chapter.
6/20/2023 c3 Lord Maximus
And so it begins.
6/14/2023 c3 1800009trumbullps.net
Great job with this chapter, the Jim got himself a Pet wolf Named Sir Barks-a-Lot. They even fought Hel-Walkers. Garmr sends Jim, Toby, Claire, Steve, Douxie, Archie, and Sir Barks-a-Lot to Alfheim, home of the Light Elves. Roland enter Alfheim. Keep up with the good work.
37 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »