FanFiction.Net
for Mist and Maelstroms

5/14/2023 c5 NarutoManiac2400
Interesting AU
5/14/2023 c5 ghust95
hinata and shino not bad and point the old monkey
5/14/2023 c5 Kingofsenju
“Tom bitch dependency is no laughing matter it can fuck with your friends, your health, and even more importantly, your money”
5/14/2023 c5 20Majestic Yo-kai Fauntleroy
Funny chapter.

Like the part of Naruto giving advice to Shino.

The scene of Hiruzen and Tsume. The monkey was howling and the dog was barking all night long!
5/14/2023 c5 Chronolocked
Nah Hiruzen ain't the god of shinobi anymore he is the god of Rizz now xD
5/12/2023 c3 Lotus2109
Omg it's asom!
5/13/2023 c4 thor94
so itachi here was not an undercover spy working for konoha?
5/13/2023 c4 zorgon873
Welp Kakashi you done stepped in it
5/13/2023 c4 ghust95
yes new chapter, i hope we se naruto pull out a zabusa en the fights
5/13/2023 c4 Majestic Yo-kai Fauntleroy
Naruto has a Guardian Angel more like Guardian Shinigami.
5/13/2023 c4 Reedz22
Another fantastic chapter ! I loved everything and honestly part of me wants those idiots to try some on naruto and find out but naruto needs both alive to pass.
5/13/2023 c4 Beastyd22
Awesome chapter man keep it up and update again soon as you can thanks. And kudos on making naruto look and sound like a badass.
5/13/2023 c4 Chronolocked
BTW is there a chance that Naruto might be able to get something like a landshark as a summoning partner? Since let's be honest something like that should exist in Naruto and I don't think he is gonna fight that many battles on or near water for normal sharks to work for.
5/12/2023 c3 Reedz22
Fantastic chapter. I vote that they win but not kill ItachiI mean Naruto JUST Joined the brotherhood and someone dies before they could have a great relationship and or be taught some amazing skills). Sasuke is irrelevant imo
5/12/2023 c3 ghust95
Damn I wasnt expecting that end good twist and yes to that new story with a muscular woman

P. S. I See You're a Man of Culture