FanFiction.Net
for Mist and Maelstroms

5/11/2023 c1 Sage-Of-Pure-Rage
Naruto calling mei queen is extremely cringy
5/10/2023 c2 sonusiraj975
Nice I started to like this story already
And don't make romance like Sasuke discipline
Like Sasuke's lover which is kirin just died in front of his eyes leaving their child but you author after 2-3 sentences you made Sasuke kiss Hanabi,
5/10/2023 c2 3Lost Dingo22
Lol, Ao needed to be at the door to hear that.
5/10/2023 c2 ghust95
I really like this, cant wait for the finals
5/10/2023 c1 Prakith
All hail Queen Mei!
Nicely done with this first chapter. Loving everything so far.
5/10/2023 c1 Reedz22
I absolutely loved this the beginning chapter and I have hope that Mei and Naruto will grow to have a stronger bond throughout the book (part of me would love a mom son vibe). Will Naruto and Hinata atleast have a friendly or even siblings like relationship instead then or will she just be non important side character?
I vote for no Konoha girlfriend besides Tenten only if Naruto gets weapon training done and they meet during said training.
5/10/2023 c1 Beastyd22
Awesome chapter man keep it up and update again soon as you can thanks. P. story of yours has some serious potential to be totally awesome. So please keep updating until this story of yours has been completely finished to the very end. And the sooner the better on that update would be appreciated thanks.
5/9/2023 c1 Pinumbit Coffee
I'm looking forward to this being completed. It has been good so far. Plus, the bashing wasn't too villainous, so that's good. And Mei is super hot, no questions.
5/9/2023 c1 atengawchok
Is Ino or Tenten allowed for the pairing.
5/9/2023 c1 iluvbowling3
I love the story so far, I loved when Hiruzen put Kakashi in his place. Just curious are you gonna have naruto use zabuzas sword?
5/9/2023 c1 ghust95
Damn this really good,
5/9/2023 c1 1WOLF-GOST
a very interesting fic update soon
5/9/2023 c1 bankai777
Kushina would approve of Mei Terumi.
223 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15