FanFiction.Net
for Seven Years

5/29/2023 c1 Daydreamer826
Thank you for sharing this cute little story
5/29/2023 c1 8KBRC87
That's a wonderful story. I really like that you included the Covid issues. That's what makes it so realistic. Thanks for writing and sharing.
5/27/2023 c1 42Pegship
Brava!
5/26/2023 c1 Manxkid
What a great story - thank you.
5/25/2023 c1 10do-it-for-the-fandom
Love this story. Thank you so much for sharing.
5/25/2023 c1 94bingblot
This was lovely. I loved seeing these glimpses into how Castle and Kate move on past the shooting and reach their happy ending in the epilogue. the bit of silliness at the end about how old the kids have to be before they can read the Nikki Heat books had me grinning.
Thank you for still writing about Caskett!
5/25/2023 c1 Castle4Eva
Fantastic look at our favorite family through past 7 years. I can't believe how quickly the time flew. I would love to believe that somewhere in NYC this happy family is sitting down to breakfast right now.

I love how you fleshed out the brief glimpse we got into Rick and Kate's lives with Lily, Jake & Reese. Maybe because it is early morning and I'm not quite fully awake, it didn't even occur to me that the 2023 scene was where you were heading the entire time. I can picture it all so well. I am so glad to now have some dialog to imagine when I watch that episode again. The new baby was a great surprise, but totally works with the loose clothing Kate was wearing that day. Terrific!

I hope some day you are inspired to write Years 8-14. If my math is right, Year 14 will be when Lily is old enough to read Heat Wave ;-)
5/25/2023 c1 3Copop
Perfect. I love it!
5/25/2023 c1 Minf
Una de las historias más bonitas que he leído.
5/25/2023 c1 Guest
Love it
5/24/2023 c1 Thefuturemrscaskett
This was cute. Thanks for sharing.
5/24/2023 c1 tickle sal
Thank you so much. You are an exceptional writer. You write them so well. I would like to know what they got and what is the name, so feel free to add a chapter or two. It was great to see what they have been up to for the past 7 years. Thank you for keeping Caskett with us. Look forward to your next story.
5/24/2023 c1 1sianita95
Well that was amazing. Thanks for writing
5/24/2023 c1 Guest
Thank you for this walk down memory lane. I loved it. I still read these stories all these years later cause they just make me happy. Never thought a TV show could have this impact on my life but it truly did. Thanks for keeping the Caskett world alive for the real fans. Can’t wait for the next one.
5/24/2023 c1 sasans
This was really good. I liked and was surprised at the end when she was pregnant again. I figured after the twins she wouldn't take a chance again. I loved that Lily guessed their secret.
54 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »