FanFiction.Net
for The Accidental Plundering of Booty

6/18/2023 c1 H-Nala
Not so ruffled feathers
6/17/2023 c1 2ThisNThat81
that was pretty epic, often read the interrupted Ren confession of Kuon/Corn...
Not often getting slam confessionprocessing of Bo...

I do totally think he would Buy merch for Bo if he knew but thought it would be keychain or kitchen stuff
6/15/2023 c1 Goodtome
Great job but I need more so I hope I can get the closure I need to post another chapter lol I’m just so loving this I do really wish there were more of it to read any way good times
6/14/2023 c1 10StayintheCornerMAX
LMAO! fans are ruthless and engaged a chicken hunt in behalf of the oblivious idiot. *Sighs* M.A.X wants a BoOty shirt too.
6/13/2023 c1 6nnjvz
Ahahaha, loved this!
6/13/2023 c1 1snoo24
oh how the turntables! A rude chickenhunt by a horse in rain boots! Godammit Ren, keep ahold of your greased-up weasel or Yashiro is gonna start hitting octopi-men with chicken-shaped sacks of wet fish!
Mmmmm... sequin word salad.
6/12/2023 c1 team-ispire-weirdoll
I always wanted Bo reveal fic this was precious
6/12/2023 c1 7Pursuit of Wonder
This is incredible
6/11/2023 c1 8mimagfan
Buahaha... That was chaos and cute and wonderfulness combined in a pretty chicken package. I adored it. So funny. Buahaha.. Thank to both of you aikori and Claraowl for this sweet story. Kisses.
6/11/2023 c1 1Noveisadoge
So awesome! I’d love if that was the reveal to Ren, even without the shirt. I guess we’ll wait until they’re back in Japan to see that! Or, maybe Moko will ask Kyoko who is covering for her, and Ren will overhear?!
6/11/2023 c1 6leeloo17
LOL as cute and as funny as I’d imagined it being. Thank you for the treat ladies!