FanFiction.Net
for The Dark Avenger

6/27/2023 c1 EANID
great start with the story, cant wait for the next one
6/26/2023 c1 Tony McNucklz
Frankly, I'm dead certain that Bruce could eat Tony and Rogers for breakfast. Tony is easy to disable, especially his early work, and worse for Tony there's not a chance in hell Batman wouldn't get his hands on, replicate, and enhance Tony's suit tech and arc reactors for himself. The guy built suits that can go blow for blow with gods in multiple iterations of his existence, the second Tony makes his suit, Bruce will learn Arc reactors can be shrunk down to that size, and he will immediately work on it himself. He may not even need Tony's suit tech, just access to knowledge about the full sized one and knowing it can be done could be enough.
6/24/2023 c1 13hunter41963801
This was a great chapter

I totally loved the Batman Begins shipping yard reference and I'm shocked at how Natasha was surprised someone was able to sneak up on her like that.

Anyway, keep up the great work, Luke5921 and I hope to see more later down the line.
6/24/2023 c1 3z.brock1201
this is amazing can't wait for chapter 2
6/23/2023 c1 8The1whoknox
Already favorited, and cannot wait for more! This is a great starting point and I wonder where you will take this. Just one question, what iteration of Batman/Bruce Wayne are using. Is it the animated series? Is it the Arkham universe? Or is it certain actors portrayal? Just want to know the type of Batman you are working with. Thank you!
6/19/2023 c1 Razorback
Oh thank God it's still here, I left a comment in Supe of a Man asking what happened.

Superman is still my Favorite, but I look forward to this, you captured suspense so damn well in your other stories, but this is different, this is the God Damn Batman!
6/21/2023 c1 onuremin09
Definetely has potential, looking forward to more chapters!
6/20/2023 c1 ByEmmet
Great pilot! Curious if he’s got a serum since he seems to be getting old.
6/18/2023 c1 Guest
Awesome chapter! Hope to see the next chapter soon and can’t wait for the next chapter of A Supe of a Man due to the cliffhanger in the last chapter!
6/19/2023 c1 14Megatronus Uchiha
I've loved your Superman stories, and have loved how you've done Him justice, but Bats is my Favorite DC character and I just know this'll be better than those.
6/19/2023 c1 GuyOfMany
Oh this is gonna be so good. Loving how Batman has kept the mystery throughout the decades still. Also, very interesting that this has to be a much older version of Bruce. Seemingly based on the DCAU version, no less. Super excited for this.
6/18/2023 c1 Alcides12
Oh you have my attention!
I do like reading fics that try to actually blend Batman and company into the story and represent them justly.
I’m kind of bouncing in my seat, waiting for the next chapter.
Energetically waiting for more!
6/18/2023 c1 Galaxy Explorer MK2
Happy Fathers Day to all. Don't know if your a dad Luke5921 but if not cheers to yours.

Now this is an interesting new fic. But is this batman original or is he based on any from the movies or cartoons? I don't know why but for some reason this chapter made me think about The Dark Knight Returns movie. Only because it seems like years have passed since he became batman and the fact he seemed to have used some of Scarecrow's fear toxin. I only ever saw him use it in that movie.

Is there a lucky lady for Batman?
6/18/2023 c1 3T-Rexcellent Reviews
Great job on this chapter as always Luke, it so good to see you writing again Luke, take care of yourself mate.
6/17/2023 c1 Gunboat Diplomat
I’ve loved this one and really hope you continue it, honestly of all your stories I think this is the one I like most already, and I can’t wait to see what you have in store next for it.
142 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »