FanFiction.Net
for Weigh Anchor!

12/19/2023 c1 Elite Re-class Tsudzurao
Poi poi poi POI~!
11/2/2023 c8 FluffyNevyn
Good story. Very slice-of-life at the moment, but I will enjoy seeing where you take it. Neutral/Lung is always interesting to see played out.
10/27/2023 c8 THOMASPENZHORN11
Is the story dead can you please post again it's really good and I want you to continue
9/15/2023 c8 mrwinterdk
looking forward too see how this story will go
9/10/2023 c1 ThatSpaceMann2
Ironic. I’m listening to “Anchors Aweigh” right now.
8/30/2023 c8 2Kortir
This story is so good, it's been bringing tears to my eyes with the joy of reading about some of my favorite girls' spirits getting their moments. I love what you're doing with Lung/Kenta and the change in his path after seeing all that's happening with the ship girls of his land and his happier past. I can't wait to both read more and see who else may show up as time goes on. I may lean towards Satsuki or Akatsuki my favorite girls in Kantai, but I have a place in my heart for every one of them. Every poi makes me smile. Thank you for the amazing idea, I'll be reading until the end for sure, no matter how long or short that may be.
8/27/2023 c8 Guest
Looking forward to the next chapter
8/26/2023 c8 THOMASPENZHORN11
Another good chapter especially willy that last bit with Lang nice nice to see some people higher up that give th some s*** they deserve but also nice to see the military getting involved in a military matter though the party is going to throw a tantrum over there as they get old thing of capes don't kill is just going to fly right in the face of ship girls isn't it because I don't think they're no of that rule or if Taylor does she doesn't care then again when I'm pretty sure she can just call up in Iowa why would you and honestly I think this is going to be a good change in the setting can't wait to see where this goes keep it up because a good number of the villains in Canon does deserve a 16-inch Mark 7 gun shove it up their ass the new ones keep it up that's my Common sorry for any auto correct in this post I'm doing it in that speech-to-text thingy on my phone
8/26/2023 c8 Guest
wow
8/27/2023 c8 CuddleChaos
Just found this and binge-read it all. Really enjoying it and loving how Taylor is just improving peoples lives! Also nice to see her building rapport with the navy and coast gaurd! Cant wait for more!
8/26/2023 c8 osterreicher97
Lol... Lung and Wards having a moment without them realizing it's him.
8/26/2023 c8 65Pyeknu
How soon will it be before Taylor's powers allow multiple shipgirls to appear? With what she's been able to do so far, that threshold will soon be reached, I believe.
8/26/2023 c8 Darzknex
That last part had me laughing if i inferred who the character was correctly, if i did i enjoyed it as stories with him as not just a rage dragon are generally enjoyable, ontop of i like ship girl worm crossover type stories. keep up the good job
8/25/2023 c7 McGeezel
Really liked how she ramped up there as the situation changed. Cool to see some larger ships, i think that will get more PRT attention though. Also, I'm currently trying to pullAstoria from the game. I hope this chapter and next bring me luck since you brought her out in the story.
8/20/2023 c7 THOMASPENZHORN11
I've made a comment before this but it doesn't look like it's gone through anyways good chapter can't wait for the next one keep it up
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »