FanFiction.Net
for The Lesson of Family

4/30 c1 30070269
mmmmmmmmmmmmm just read your httyd fanfics and pkmn MMMMMMMMMM
4/29 c20 30070269
Yesss! finally something thats still going on!
4/27 c19 1YetiTeti
Y.o.u a.r.e t.h.e b.e.s.t a.u.t.h.o.r E.V.E.R, O.k.a.y? T.h.i.s... I L.O.V.E T.H.I.S!
4/17 c19 Guest
I love this story please continue it. I really want to know what happens next. Please finish it.
4/15 c19 Guest 3
I love this story. I’ve enjoyed reading through the chapters. Can’t wait for the next chapter:)
3/8 c19 Mente.De.Quimera
Isn't the end near? Well all good things must come to an end. It's been a pretty good story and these last few chapters have been pretty good, full of family relationships, thank you!
2/7 c17 Mente.De.Quimera
Hey and how will her life move forward now? I don't think it's just games forever, and it doesn't look like she'll be returning to her world anytime soon.
1/31 c17 9Jinx198
I’m really liking this story so far. I can’t wait to see what else is in store for Dustin.
1/17 c17 edward100307
I really hope that Dustin meets Bluey and Bingo's Grandparents.
1/1 c16 Mente.De.Quimera
Well, everything turned out pretty well, apart from the bad experience of being taken to the shelter, he is now officially part of one of the best families ever.
12/28/2023 c16 1Mcgear04
This is a fun little story you got. You probably won't take the story this way, but imagine how funny it would be if Julie somehow ends up in the Bluey world as well and ends up switching genders too and becomes a male dog. That would definitely make Dustin and Julie's relationship twist in on itself haha.
12/10/2023 c15 Mente.De.Quimera
Honestly What a good chapter, it felt like watching a Bluey chapter, where there is a very important lesson and this was for Dustin, making the mistake and learning from it, in the end it helped the family and at the same time he was helped to grow inside. Stories and chapters like this are a pleasure to read. Thanks!
12/5/2023 c14 Guest
I knew that couple would remember it, but it happened at the worst possible time. Why? Because Dustin's circumstances are out of context for them. Imagine seeing one day a little girl alone walking the streets looking like she's going to pass out and then seeing the same little girl in an aggressive fight another day... what can they think? That she is being physically and psychologically abused! There are a lot of bad things that could happen now she could end up in a children's shelter or an orphanage with a psychologist, since no one would believe her story so easily and the Hellers in trouble, but all that would be the worst case scenario or maybe not, I don't know. We will have to wait and see what happens from this point on. Good to see that you are still active with the fic (I hope my English is decently understood).
12/4/2023 c1 5VoteDonaldJTrump2024
Remember to vote for Trump for President in 2024 to stop communists, niggers, faggots, jews, and trannies from invading and burning the country down!
12/3/2023 c14 Mente.De.Quimera
Good chapter. Just when the chaos for Dustin had calmed down this happened, although his intentions were not bad his childish side and his instincts brought out the worst in him. Let's see what will happen now
29 Page 1 2 Next »