for Resolutions

11/23/2021 c34 Lil'Sparrow7
Wonderful end to this saga. I wish we had found out who Kevin’s bio family was but other than that there was so much closure!
11/3/2014 c34 lipamo
ooooh wow! i read the complete story with all the sequels since 'Retrospective' (but all without logging in on my phone) and man, was is stoked! this story is pretty addictive and i f***ing loved it. it comes whole circle, you don't leave anything out and it follows so much of a logical, authentic course of action, it's stunning! and the character are soooo well written and interlocked, it's awesomely beautiful. all the relationships.. man, i dig them. and especially of course jarod and miss parker's - it' heaven on earth to read so much and so realistically about them. i enjoyed it without end. And I wanna thank you so much for it. what a gift you have. - just wow.
8/23/2014 c34 10Admiral Sab
This was absolutely amazing. I can't believe I never read it before. I got the rec from a random post in an lj comment on a lj fanfic post and since I was rewatching Pretender again I decided to do it. Wow. I just adored this. Took me days to read through all of it, I laughed and bawled like a baby. :) Anyways, thanks for completing all of it. It was awesome!
8/21/2014 c34 Nik
What a series! Congrats on taking fanfiction to a new level.
8/27/2013 c34 22Joel-Gomes
I hate you, MMB! Someone needed to tell you this and that someone is me. Why did you have to finish this series with such a good and long story? I had other things to do, maybe not as interesting as re-reading "Resolutions", but still. I have a life, you know? I have stories to write, stories to type, a girlfriend, I can't afford to spend this much time completely absorbed by one story.
I congratulate you for a very pleasant journey, but now it's time to focus on my own stories, okay? No more interruptions! I'll just have a quick peek at "Mindtrap" and that will be it.
3/29/2011 c34 Kate Andromeda
Such an amazing, thrilling an well written story and series. Thank you sooooooooo much. This one is epic.
6/28/2009 c5 18Karakot
don't want to be rude, just thought that you would like to know that little sister is mei-mei (may-may) and big sister is jei-jei (sorta french sounding). love this hole set of stories. good luck.

Karakot
10/29/2008 c34 3Katescats
Hi

Just read your story it was great. I love all your storys in this series.
10/5/2008 c34 159Girl in a White Dress
I've spent the last couple of days re-reading this series and I just wanted to commend you on what an incredible series it is. It's clear to see how hard you've worked on it; the canon characters as well as the original characters are all so well drawn and rounded; your plot threads tie together so nicely; and you've given us a very satisfying conclusion to the show. Thank you for writing this and well done! Brava!
9/21/2008 c34 9Doranwen
Wow . . . there are no words to express my emotions after reading this fic. This is exactly how I would want the Pretender story to end, and what a ride it is! Just . . . WOW! Seriously, I'm nearly speechless.
8/4/2003 c4 gemini006007
Hi MMB,

Your story gets more intriguing with each chapter.

Glad that Ginger is begining to trust Miss Parker, and that Debbie is starting her healing with Sydney's help.

Wonder what awaits Miss Parker at the Center, and how far will these General Curtis will go to get his project activated again. Will be looking forward for next updates.

M.
8/3/2003 c4 Pez7701
It's nice to see that Ginger is responding better to Parker, and is really missing her. But it doesn't look good for Parker with these Government clowns at her heels waiting to cause her trouble, you can almost see the dark clouds coming to the Centre. I can't wait until next Saturday for the next posting to come along!
8/3/2003 c4 B Oots
I have really been enjoying this series. Please update soon, so I can read, what happens next.
7/30/2003 c3 gemini006007
Hi MMB,

Finally they are home! Debbie still has a long road ahead for her recovery. Poor Kevin, he was crushed with Debbie's reaction toward him. Hopefully Sydney will be able to help her now. Can't wait for the awaited talk between Miss Parker and Sydney about Davy's special talents, and MP will have her hands full with all the problems brewing at the Centre. Looking forward to your next update. Your story gets better with each chapter.

M.
7/29/2003 c3 Elisa
Finally, Debbie is back home with her loving Grandpa Sydney! Now her healing can really begin. I can hardly wait to for the "discussion" MP and Sydney will have about Davy's mind games, that should be very interesting. Thanks again for this wonderful story!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »