FanFiction.Net
for A Phan's National Anthem

2/12/2011 c1 2HungerGamesCrazy
Nice... I like it!
3/13/2010 c1 Christine Daae DE CHAGNY
What about non-E/C shippers?
6/8/2009 c1 1Miss Tuesday
'Phantasies'

XD

Great!

-thumbs up, while doing so manages to somehow put her foot on some stray chemistry paper, slips and is lying on the floor, muttering about 'erik' and 'no rotting'-
3/13/2009 c1 7JuliaChthonia
*puts right hand over heart and salutes with the other* One thing about my obsession with phantom : I'd honestly give Erik back to Christine. Not because of age or any differences, it's just the way it should work out. He and I would never get along. We're too much alike (yes scary) However, I would adore a guy LIKE him, just minus the temper.
3/19/2005 c1 Gerik Phan
Cute song! Appropriately To the tune of the title song. @}~}~
1/16/2005 c1 Johanna Gen
You should write more PotO stuff. Really. And I am the world's worst violinist. I have a cloak. It goes 'swish'! Yay! I want a fedora with a wider brim. I have a non-wide-brimmed fedora. People say it makes me look like a mobster. Especially when I'm holding my violin case. (Don't ask if you don't get it, 'cause then it's not funny.) I should write a PotO phanphic that's crossover with one of my random vampire stories. Anyways... I actually sang this out loud. It rocks. I'm learning to sing Erik's part in 'Point of no Return'. I sound really bad, too. But I try anyways. I love you! That was random. I just read my old review of this from like... long ago. I haven't worked that story in ages! But I still wrote about it on my agenda, as you should recall. Karasu (or as you call him, 'Mr. Funny Crow Man') sends his regards. I'm just going to keep reviewing this until you write another PotO phic... Which you'd better. *brandishes what looks suspiciously like a paper fan* Toodles, darling! *blows kiss and falls through a trapdoor, screaming like the lunatic she is*
1/12/2005 c1 Baffled Seraph
*starts singing along!* Erik WILL LIVE ON!
10/3/2004 c1 Johanna Gen
*smiffle. yes, smiffle, not sniffle* So... beautiful...! I like the work smiffle. It's sexy. Like my scarf. If you can't tell, I'm not fully awake yet. *yawn* Ngh... French vampires... paints... Etienne... me... yo... je t'aime, mon cher... *snore. That babbling was to do with one of my vampire stories. And the French that's probably misspelled? Well, that's just a random line from it. Probably said by Laurent, but I can't quite recall.* Oh... right... Adieu... *asleep again*
11/16/2003 c1 4kojika85
I love your poem. It kinda speaks to the heart on some level, just like most well written poems, but your poem leaves room for mysterie. (mysteric/phantasie) Hehehe. Is it sad that I'm answering your grand review with another review? (I'm ok...really...) Hehehehe. ps...you get a carmello for your review 2 me. I wanted to give it to you in person...am I weird? I'll stop asking. 'sigh...I need help'
7/15/2003 c1 5Kisara the Angel of Music
Finaly! A song I can sing over and over and over again and never get tired of! (other than the songs from the POTO soundtrack)

YAYNESS!

Anyways excellent job!

*ignores rocks being thrown at her and continues to sing anthem*

~Yukina~
7/12/2003 c1 10L.M.T.G
^_^ It might not fit the tune perfectly but hey! it works! I love it!
7/12/2003 c1 8PhantomsAngel
LOL! absolutely hilarious! and yes, it IS about time we had an anthem! ;) Nice work!
7/12/2003 c1 21The Phantom Parisienne
*marches away singing it* Cheers! Spectacular Spectacular.
7/12/2003 c1 78Phantom Aria
It's amount time we had an anthem. Good job.