FanFiction.Net

:hearts:
12/20/2023 c1 fraewyn
Loving it!
12/4/2023 c1 Morwood05
great job hope to see more, Have harry use lighting without the darkness
10/22/2023 c1 Phoenix
Ooh this is rather interesting I'd like to read where this goes next please
10/10/2023 c1 Dog
Huh?
8/18/2023 c1 1AiyaKnight
If you want a honest review this chapter is all sorts of messy. There are a few pointless info dumps that add nothing to the story. You don't really tell the story of how he learned anything about his potter past or much about the travel just he goes there does some super crazy stuff and changes everything, being behind the scenes at all time making objections that make no sense like, one look at her hand tells me shes the queen! yea ok. sure. Continue on tho hope to see where it goes.
8/15/2023 c1 EP
EXCELLENT
MERCI POUR LA LECTURE
8/16/2023 c1 17DS2010
Harry always seems to find trouble
8/16/2023 c1 starboy454
Excellent start
8/15/2023 c1 agnar
this was like a stream of consciousness writing here. The story moved along at hyperspeeds. Harry lands on Corellia, is adopted, learns a new language, Corellian history, republic law, and magic.

Then he's off to Naboo, where he apparently loses his dad's wand immediately, though why the droids would confiscate a stick as if it's a weapon is beyond me, and he's left only with his mom's wand. Or did he only carry his mom's wand, that was totally unclear. It read to me like it was his secret backup.

He's also super-duper insightful, which if its the force, then great, but it reads like he's just a 7-year-old Sherlock Holmes, able to figure out everything with the tiniest clues.

Then you proceed to sort of shoehorn all the canon folks in there, despite changing some details of the escape. The ship was sabotaged, not hit by enemy fire, so they had to kill some Nabooans and a droid, and the Jedi were just 'okay, let's go kill some people'? Then Jar-Jar is still on board somehow, despite not being mentioned before then.

It just really reads like you need to take your time, slow things down a bit, get a beta reader if possible, expand on some things.
8/15/2023 c1 1Nida1
I really like what you have started here. Can't wait to read more.