FanFiction.Net
for Wise as an Old Qrow

4/20 c27 1Nai Darkor
Thank you for the update.
4/20 c27 SparrowWriter2
Ah Qrow... You should know better than to test fate with that last sentence
4/20 c27 JonnyBoboThe1st
Eveytime Qrow pushes for Tai, I ship Ray x Nic harder.
4/20 c27 Draconus1234
“ It felt like nothing could get in his way.” Damn it Qrow. Why did you have to go and jinx it?
4/20 c27 qwefg
Time to roll the dice and see how split up this team gets.

After all we have 5 people with a team of 4 and a dash of bad luck... So odds are high things shall get more complicated.
4/20 c27 7Akashic Records
Dang it, Qrow, stop tempting fate! Your Semblance is going to sneak up on you and shiv ya!
4/20 c27 2mercurya2000
Place your bets on what the teams are gonna be this time! my money is on qrow being a team leader!
4/20 c27 Max1212
Qrow, your superpower is "bad luck", so why do you keep provoking its use?!
And yes, how did Taiyang say "no Raven...?" is it literally a meme "no maiden?")
4/20 c27 1RedNephilim
Qrow absolutely jinxed it
4/20 c27 PasiveNox
qrow ypu dont say that especially with your semblance anyway great chapter nice nice
4/20 c27 1SkyWatcher3
Almost beacon! Though I am a little sad we didn’t see Athena nikos again in mistral.
4/20 c27 darthcordus
I wouldn’t be surprised if Qrow’s Semblance interferes so radically during the initiation, that the result will be as a team STRS (hello, Nemesis from Resident Evil!), WTRS (waitress - a waitress, I’d already like to imagine Raven in a waitress's uniform...) or RBST (robust - like a good wine: strong and fine, which is seemly ironic without the drunk Qrow in the team) with Summer, Raven, Taiyang and Willow, since they will all want to find Qrow (everyone has own reasons for this, obviously), but won't be able to do it in time.
4/20 c27 9Aemon.D.Boneless
ok, so i feel like this will hopefully be answered but has qrow straight up forgotten that the reason summer got together with Tai is because Raven left him because she got scared of by Salem?
if raven has a better support system and a different mentality, then that means she might not leave tai or Yang, which means Summer wont get together with tai and have ruby unless they do like a three way marige and i dont think thats gonna happen
4/20 c27 3RohanVos
Yikes, hope everything is okay. I enjoyed the slightly omnious closing line.
4/20 c27 6TheRuinsOfRl'yeh
And shortly thereafter a meteor impacted Remnant, spilling forth an endless tide of abominations.
2,621 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »