FanFiction.Net
for Wait, What's a Quirk?

2/26 c4 hhttps
is fine when the Next
2/21 c4 albuquerquevc1
This is a very promising story, hope you keep it up.
2/17 c4 4Maglad
I didn’t expect to like this story as much as I did. Hopefully we’ll see the next chapter soon. I’m really interested in what will happen since it seems pretty obvious we’re a bit in the past of the mha storyline.
2/12 c4 2TheOutCast1o1
My goat you have to continue
2/12 c4 behaartzas
somehow you've reduced everything too easily to the fact that jaune has a natural urge to help course, this is a bit of a philosophical question, but it seemed to me that the very goal of acting in accordance with his heritage was more important for him than helping even if we accept your version of his desires, it would still be a combination of factors that you brought and not the fact that helping others would be in 1st , this very introspection that came out of nowhere is strange in itself.
Next thing that bothers me is how you took the fannons about the jaune particular, an escape that has never been in the are all fan inventions that, in theory, should make jaune's backstory more logical, but if you start thinking about it, it's quite the didn't run away from he ran away, how could he tell his family that his transcripts had been accepted, after which his parents told him not to worry if he failed?He talked about his family in Volume 3.
well, the last thing is that his family is supposedly rich. literally has holey jeans in volume 1 and the cheapest equipment he could screams -inspired pay is not bad, but not that this despite the fact that there are 8 children in the family, which again means a lot of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they made ends meet at times.
2/11 c4 6MidKnightMoonglow99
I don’t know, I thought this had a nice pace to it.
Also, very wholesome.
2/11 c2 MidKnightMoonglow99
I feel it would’ve been appropriate to at least ask Jaune how he got so badly injured. Even if his reply was that he couldn’t remember, It’d at least show that they were in some way interested in what could’ve caused such harm to him. I mean, from their perspective, whatever or whoever did this to Jaune could still be out there.

Kinda irresponsible if you ask me.
2/10 c4 1SentinalSlice
Here’s hoping that Stain doesn’t think that Jaune has any relation to All Might just because he is blond and has blue eyes.
It seems like Jaune prevented Himiko from somehow meeting Stain, or becoming a fan of his.
I like how you handled Jaune’s reaction to getting bit, and gave a reason for him not instantly attacking her.
Although, why didn’t he raise his aura as a shield? That part I don’t get?
Heck, technically he is in a new world with very different germs that he has no immunity to, he could end up getting horribly sick from that bite, not that that would happen in this, but it’s still something.
2/10 c4 Guest
This was nice. Im hoping Jaune's interaction with Toga changes her for the better
2/10 c4 1Guerra Bored
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
2/10 c4 X3runner
It would be cute if toga adopted herself to jaune like a stray cat that just picks its owner for no reason other than it picked them.
2/10 c4 sans uzumaki
Good chapter
1/30 c3 1SentinalSlice
Uh oh. Jaune may accidentally kill Toga, not that I’d really mind, I’m not a fan of her.
I really liked how you demonstrated the difference for Jaune between himself and someone from Earth.
I’m guessing that the people of Remnant are physically stronger and tougher than those of Earth, since it seemed like Jaune didn’t even use aura to crush the guy’s arm.
I’m really excited for more! I just read your other story and then came to this one since you wrote it.
I wonder how strong Jaune can get, considering that he is still only around 18, and not even at his physical peak.
12/14/2023 c3 hhttps
hey men And the Next chapter
11/9/2023 c3 X3runner
Aww somone is going to help toga that is really good l. He could probably also help twice seeing as he kinda acts like chibi nora or breakfast talking about dreams nora . Akso jaune dies hade a silly amount of durability canonically he took a kiju sized robots blow to the back while protecting somone else and in like 4 minutes he’s back abd walking.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »