FanFiction.Net
for The North's White Wolf

10/5/2023 c2 7IrishKatana
Good story so far. So if possible I think Nathan should be paired with Margaery for various reasons, she’s looks out for the small folk, better access to food supplies with the reach, and they’d end up having the queen of thorns in their corner.
10/3/2023 c2 Blaze1992
To be fair building ships is far sounder thing to read about then through some magic making the north fertile despite the cold.
10/3/2023 c2 Azai Jin
Thanks for the chapter!

Some good developments for the North and Nathan is shaping up well for his future role. I also like his decisions regarding the Faith, though I would have taken it a step further and not have the Septa teach the girls at all! Just as he said, having a Sept in Winterfell would not look good too the other Northern Lords, but in the same sense, it is also not good to see the children of house Stark being indoctrinated in the Faith of the Seven!

Thanks again for the chapter!
Can't wait to read more of this story!
10/2/2023 c2 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
10/2/2023 c2 LordDarkness89
good chapter. glad that you're not rushing in the story
10/2/2023 c1 Guest
What advantage does marrying Brandon to a Velaryon over the daughter of the Lord Paramount of the Riverlands? Rickard made that arrangement when Catelyn was around 12, so Brandon was 15/16 or so. The only thing I can think of is that you want your OC to be a dragonseed, which is pointless at this time in the story. There is another rub with having Brandon having a true born son with someone else, Lord Tully has no bloody reason to rise up in rebellion with Brandon’s death (and sure hell wouldn’t go into a betrothal agreement for a second son). This marriage holds no advantage for the Starks or the North.
10/2/2023 c2 Zai9000
Drakena no offense but why would Nathan make Jon his heir ignoring the fact that it makes absolutely no sense and he's a bastard who is Ned's second son hell even Arya comes before him in the succession line ( including Nathan's name Nathan? really to name a Stark)
10/2/2023 c2 Drakena
It's so good. I'm happy that Jon is going with Nathan. I hope that Jon becomes Nathan's Heir
9/29/2023 c1 LordDarkness89
I love Kingdom building story,it looks promising so far,can't wait for more chapters
9/28/2023 c1 aussieKayz
This is a fabulous introduction to your story. Love Nathan already and that he is protective of his baby cousin. Hope that in this reality Jon doesn’t join the black
9/27/2023 c1 Blaze1992
Interesting just want to clarify one thing, is the new stark an OC or an insert. I ask because most GOT north improvement fic's have an insert regain the memories later on.

Okay no guns/gunpowder nor the special local steel, but what about obvious useful concepts?
Examples being putting hard spirits into small clay containers as make-shift Molotov's? Or adding a primitive version of a reflex sight like some bows today have crafted on the handle?
9/26/2023 c1 beenjammin0421
Very interesting excited to see what your plan is. Be very careful in regards to Nathan's intelligence. It's very easy to make him just a super genius for his time. But it seems like you're going for a well read and curious kid so he'd want to experiment and find Different ways of doing things.
9/26/2023 c1 A Frozen Shadow
Loved it so far, can’t wait to read more of it ;)
9/26/2023 c1 Azai Jin
Looks intriguing!

I'm really looking forward to reading much more of this story!
Thanks for the chapter!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
9/26/2023 c1 Guest
I’m interested in seeing where this goes but quick question do you intend to update a symbol of hope and a dragon frozen will at some point or are they discontinued?
136 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »