FanFiction.Net
for FateFake Promise

2/28 c1 Thunder Dragon
Can I make a few suggestions if you continue this story? First off when it comes to dungeon design and maybe some elements of story telling you need to look at the games and decide what to keep for the story or to throw out and for fleshing them out you need to look at some of the Manga and comics.
I personally recommend Akira Himegawa's various Legend of Zelda Manga and the Shotaro Ishinomori The Legend of Zelda Link to the Past Comic.
10/7/2023 c1 Rokudou1
Thanks for the chapter and I hope you continue with this story
10/3/2023 c1 patiphat1998
Interesting.
9/29/2023 c1 Guest
Bro, that was really good, I hope you can continue.
9/29/2023 c1 Guest
I am interested in how you would continue this, but more importantly, if you decide to continue, I wish that you’ll have fun!
9/29/2023 c1 2Psych Ward Works
Honestly, I'm quite down to seeing an OoT-esque Shirou adventure. Wish you the best of luck.
9/29/2023 c1 Runs defenseless Anus
Not trying to be an asshole but shirou hero complex comes from his survivors guilt Hwa mentally ill not awe inspiring even rin and other characters point out of insane he actually is nothing wrong with wanting to save lives notbthe the extent he goes through
9/29/2023 c1 12FatherKirei
Hmm, the One Shot is interesting, don't expect to see a Shirou fanfic in TLOZ but the idea is nice and interesting. Also, you haven't made it clear whether he is a wielder of the Triforce or not, so it is still possible to see Link, Zelda and Ganondorf as wielders while Shirou is a separate hero, like I think they did with wind waker.

Whatever the case, it's interesting and who knows if you'll extend it into a complete fanfic but I'll be happy to read it haha