FanFiction.Net
for Hidden Betrayal - a P&P short

4/11 c1 Sooty85
Such a good story. All’s well that ends well, but sadly much too short !
I really want Lady Catherine to get her comeuppance, she deserves to suffer for what she did grrr
4/3 c1 10GaijinVamp
Excellent story. True love winners over Lady Catherine.
3/9 c1 Motherof8
That was sweet.
11/9/2023 c1 Wyndwhyspyr
Lady C is pure evil
11/4/2023 c1 Hamptonator365
So, so good! You could feel the tension. Hope you continue to write. That was enjoyable.
10/30/2023 c1 JAC-LA
Lovely store but too short:) For a while, you had me worried that there will not be HEA for D&E.
Why am I not surprised -that old bat, lady-know-it-all, Cathy the great- was the one that caused all the misunderstanding/separation by stealing their letter. Horrible woman!

Any possibility of turning it into a full story? Well, you can’t blame a girl for asking can you—LOL. Thanks for sharing.
10/26/2023 c1 Joan G. Brand
What a lovely story! It started off so sad but ended beautifully!
10/7/2023 c1 1yamroytin
Marvellous!
10/6/2023 c1 ANZA946
Hello,
just stumbled over this. It is cute. I just miss an explanation how Lady CdB stole all letters, express and mail. It sounds a bit farfetched. If you may be insert that she had some help with Butler-footman or whatever it would make sense
10/5/2023 c1 mangosmimi
I absolutely love this!
10/3/2023 c1 1ToReadGoodLiterature
I do hope this isn’t the end of the story. It’s quite the mystery. Thank you.
10/3/2023 c1 Dizzy Lizzy.60
Lovely story. But will you continue, or not? I'd love them to thump their noses at Lady Cat and marry in her presence. Par for the course. lol. Cheers.
10/3/2023 c1 Levenez
What a lovely one shotat least the ending of it- as the start was that of a tragic tale. Beautiful. Love and hope. Well done.
10/3/2023 c1 Guest
Is this a one-shot or do you plan to continue? I would love to see ODC confronting the people who harmed them, and living a wonderful life together.
10/2/2023 c1 2EmlynMara
Tragic, but beautiful. Lovely little one shot. How vile and vicious.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »