for A Reason For Living

9/19/2004 c1 A Dreamers Death- Dead Account
Sweet story explains what happens after Alice life slipped away on the train that's all I really have to say, nothing wrong with it as far as I can see.
4/16/2004 c1 Lisa
Wow, this story was so sad yet beautiful. I agree that it really does help bring closure to the bad ending. Great work!
7/29/2003 c1 Ryoko
A beautiful one shot. I'm playing through the game again and I hate knowing Alice is going to die. I got so attatched to Yuri and Alice, makes you wish you could have put your foot through the center of those damned masks. I think Yuri would have reacted that way after Alice's death. Very good ic development. You have talent.
7/15/2003 c1 Noodles3
Ya know, this is even better when you read it in fanfiction.net...must be the purple setting...

...! Anyways, once again, congragulations on finishing a goregous one-shot! You got Yuri's personality (and that VIBRANT attitude! :D) down pat, and even had attention to the same details.

Once again, thanks for the fic (though I have no clue what "Wo Ai Ni" is...in fact, I have no idea what language it's in! Haha...hah...he... -_-;; ), 'n be sure to write more!

Noodles
7/15/2003 c1 13Aberlemno
That's really brilliant. . .

I don't know what else to say about it, because it was. . . just brilliant. . .

"I love you, and I will always fight - for you."

Uplifting bit at the end there. At the sad ending in the game he goes "I will keep on fighting" or something along these lines. I didn't think he'd realise that so soon after her death but here there was proper. . . whatever it's called. Character development or something. I don't know what I'm talking about anymore so I'll shut up.

Again, wonderful story.
7/15/2003 c1 12Nights Mistress
Still wow worthy. What? You were expecting coherence? From moi?

Not likely.
7/15/2003 c1 Aegis
^^ It's good, very good...I liked your reason for why he didn't read the Oath Grail. (I always wondered why on earth Joshua would have it though. Doesn't it seem odd?)

And Yuri's comment about Alice's "perky butt". It's the kind of thing that leaves me wondering if he should be comforted or slapped sometimes. And that's definitely like him.

Um...does that make sense? I'm typing this at 3 in the morning, so sorry if it doesn't.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service