FanFiction.Net
for Who We Used to Be

2/24 c15 Its-Just-Dakota
With every chapter that passes, the chemistry between Bianca and Cynthia increases and I love it! Great chapter!
2/17 c14 Its-Just-Dakota
What an uplifting chapter!
2/9 c13 Its-Just-Dakota
Interesting. I can see a couple of ways this could go, and I like all of them! Great chapter!
1/30 c11 Its-Just-Dakota
Damn…. Great chapter!
1/25 c11 Guest
I love this story! Bianca is one of my absolute favorites and she's so underrated! Love and support always. Please keep writing 3
1/7 c10 Its-Just-Dakota
Great!
12/9/2023 c8 9FreeLancer V
Here to let you know that I do in fact keep up with this story and quite avidly at that. It's been one of the few fics I've been looking forward to lately tbh. Honestly kinda bummed this fic will only be bi-weekly, but life is life.

That out of the way, damn. Just damn. Despite not even knowing what happened to Bianca, the chapter hit hard. Can't wait to see what it was that happened exactly to cause her such trauma. Anyway, good luck with things, and I definitely look forward to the next chapter!
12/9/2023 c8 Its-Just-Dakota
Absolutely heartbreak. Great chapter though! Its such a shame that this story is going bi-weekly but I completely understand. Burnout is a terible thing. All measures that can be taken to avoid it are best done hastily. Untill next time!
12/3/2023 c7 Its-Just-Dakota
Interesting. I look forward to see how they spend their time here.
11/25/2023 c6 Its-Just-Dakota
What a plesant suprise. Great chapter!
11/16/2023 c5 19OrangeGalen
I find it funny just how long Cynthia is keeping her role hidden from Bianca, and feel like it’s genuine trying to not get her overwhelmed, and also how she enjoys the anonymity, but I think there’s also a growing sense of slight trolling. It’ll be great to see how long it lasts and Bianca’s reaction to it.

FF’s email still broken for me…
11/16/2023 c5 Its-Just-Dakota
If this story was completed all the way tomorrow i know for a fact that i would spend a whole sleepless night just to finish it, work be damned. Thanks for the great chapter!
10/28/2023 c3 Its-Just-Dakota
Seeing the grown of Bianca is such a wonderful thing to witness. Thanks for the great chapter!
10/27/2023 c2 9FreeLancer V
Another great chapter with Bianca's descent into her insecurities. I was also wondering about her situation with Bagon and their training given it hadn't been brought up at all before. So I was glad to see how it was very clearly addressed here. Anyway, as always, I look forward to the next chapter.
10/22/2023 c2 1DAIEDRO
I truly enjoy what you’re cooking here. I can’t wait for the next update!
20 Page 1 2 Next »